The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

"Look what i got TODAY!" Thread for S2ki guys!

Old 04-19-2011, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by manny
haha dont hate because you cant afford it
glad you finally noticed i was baggin on you for being so cheap like 20 threads ago... try playin the catch up game
Whats up with you and talking shit about people 'not affording' shit?

How old are you?? 15?
You sound like a cocky queerbait that got his ass beat in high school and is now out for revenge.

And for only being here since January, you're technically nobody.

Take your 'ohhh cant afford' it shpeels, and shove them up your ass. I'm pretty sure I can personally purchase your car, double anything on it, as well as the garage it sits in nightly - if you can afford a garage.

Edit* 19, I was 19 once..
Old 04-19-2011, 03:39 PM

wtf are you talking about? i dont talk shit to anybody unless they mess with me so stfu and dont act like you know me kunt. mind your own damn busniess next time nut swinger.
haha your funny homie im nobody? what makes you anybody cause you spend your life on a forum and pay $20 a year to waste your life away. f@#k you and your "$" that can buy my garage f@#k off.
First of all keyboard tHuGlYfE4rEaLzBRUH, I suggest you calm yourself down and realize you're angry at a computer screen. And I definitely don't care to know people like you, I would have too much of a field day picking on you in reality.

Secondly, learn proper grammar.

Third, I'm not a 'homie'..
I'm going to stop with the numerical shit because its proving useless, along with whatever else you reply..

I don't spend my life on a forum, and I don't pay anything a thing for any forum? And I'm sure you don't have a garage, mommy and daddy more than likely purchased your car for a graduation present and you still live under their roof and wrench on your shit in their garage.

Grow up with your bullshit 'cant afford, too baller' garbage. Have respect for other people, some may not be able to afford stuff or just don't want to spend money for some 'bling factor' part.

Also kid, I hope that skinny little bastard child on your FlickR in the beater with the chick haircut isn't you :-|
Old 04-19-2011, 03:43 PM

awsome when you have no come back pick on grammer how classy
I'm not 15, I don't need a 'come back'. Its real talk directed towards you, not some challenge about how much shit you can talk online. You're a wimp, go eat and lift some weights or something - you look like the size of my 10 year old brother.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:46 PM

I was just busting his balls, didnt mean to insult him, i think he was just busting my balls too but i appreciate the standup, i have goten mad at Gigdy before. Manny what did you say i cheaped out on anyway? I cant even remember... i mean hell i own the "BUDGET MOD THREAD" and geuss what u guys! I was 19 when i got the car and am now 20!!!! Yes! I am hating cuz i cant afford!! Your both right! But even if i COULD afford it bro i dont think i would spend it on that when i could powder coat it....
to everyone tho dont get me wrong!!

and yes it is sitting in mummi's and daddi's garage, and luckily my dad is a classic car dealer, so his love of cars gets passed on to, but did i take it like a spoiled brat, you would think so, now. i paid my dad $5,000 BACK after i had the car for a year. Thats not an easy task to do.

Again u both have a point, dont throw the TO BALLER card, if i dont lay it out for you, which i did
Main thing is, dont take things for granted, everything has a price.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by it'S2klean
I was just busting his balls, didnt mean to insult him, i think he was just busting my balls too but i appreciate the standup, i have goten mad at Gigdy before. Manny what did you say i cheaped out on anyway? I cant even remember... i mean hell i own the "BUDGET MOD THREAD" and geuss what u guys! I was 19 when i got the car and am now 20!!!! Yes! I am hating cuz i cant afford!! Your both right! But even if i COULD afford it bro i dont think i would spend it on that when i could powder coat it....
to everyone tho dont get me wrong!!
Judging by his post, he's bashed other people several times before.

Budget mods or not, I had the Mugen hardtop.. Would I ever go back to getting another one? No, to me its not worth spending that much just for a stupid metal plate on the inside when I could purchase one for less and does the same exact thing..

Some love some hate, but respect should be given where deserved.. Not based upon labels.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:50 PM

i do work out and im only 19 and i got my car when i was 17 dont play this shit with me
Lol alright. You're not much for words..
Old 04-19-2011, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by omg_miiiike
Also kid, I hope that skinny little bastard child on your FlickR in the beater with the chick haircut isn't you :-|
Woah bro i appreciate someone who doesnt like seeing people talk shit but that was a low blow...

Cuz DUDE, IM the f@#king skinny guy ok man, this was me a year ago, im still such. But i dont usually wear a hat, i dont know why i am in this picture.

(Manny u do hang out with a JDM Baller crew tho on ur flickr, but nice shots. everything else is still rice tho ehhehehe but some BLING RICE, i would approve.)
Old 04-19-2011, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by it'S2klean
Originally Posted by omg_miiiike' timestamp='1303256341' post='20485095

Woah bro i appreciate someone who doesnt like seeing people talk shit but that was a low blow...

Cuz DUDE, IM the f@#king skinny guy ok man, this was me a year ago, im still such. But i dont usually wear a hat, i dont know why i am in this picture.

(Manny u do hang out with a JDM Baller crew tho on ur flickr, but nice shots. everything else is still rice tho ehhehehe but some BLING RICE, i would approve.)

You're not on here talking shit behind a keyboard, so you took it personal and out of context. I was skinny as f@#k once, eat more calories than you burn and lift heavy and low reps
Old 04-19-2011, 04:00 PM

LOL f@#k U MANNY!!!
IS THE DEATH METAL NOT ENOUGH!!

And i didnt take it personally im just trying to get off the hate.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:07 PM

Yea man, me either...I was just making some heavy sarcasm to keep it friendly...cuz i thought we were already on that kind of level, but if you really mean the emo thing...than go to hell! Lol jk u can have ur opinion if your serious about it.

Shit....this is like a drunken mexican standoff...