The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Less than a zippo off the ground.

Old 04-06-2010 | 09:03 AM

so much hate for someone else's preference...i think the car looks great man keep it up....
Old 04-06-2010 | 09:06 AM

I like the second picture set better for sure.
still not a performance setup by any means, but it looks nice! I orange and blue.
Old 04-06-2010 | 09:13 AM
Member (Premium)

You would fit in here in San Deigo...
Old 04-06-2010 | 09:16 AM

Wink

you do you and thats fine, even respected....

the wheels are nice wheels and color combo is different and cool but:

you cant go off like this:

Cause even with my stupid ride height and my -6.75 rear negative camber i bet i could clock better lap times than 3/4 of the people who have negative comments on my car,dont get me wrong im no professional driver but i know how to drive that thing to his limit, this is no garage queen or hard parker car !!

and then come back later saying crap like this:

like i said even tho the car handle good to me im not going to track the car with those wheels and alligment set up,

showing a video like this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti9dLMW1iN0 [/media]

and talking all this smack about track ability with a setup like that.

there is a reason your car breaks free so easily in that video.....

show us the video of you spanking it around the track posting good lap times and passing people with more traditional settings.

do what you want with your car, its all good..... but dont go off half-cocked about track this and ability that when there are many, many people on here with plenty of track experience discussing how your settings may not be very good for tracking the car...

you also have to realize that your car was posted in a public forum, with public opinions. The hella crazy offset trend is alive and well but you cant "go there" and talk about how awesome it is in a track environment in the same sentence and be taken seriously....
Old 04-06-2010 | 09:25 AM

I love the orange and suzuka combo. Makes me want to paint a set of wheels orange, haha. Maybe my track wheels. Love the CR lip on Suzuka too. Think I may get one this summer.
Old 04-06-2010 | 09:43 AM

If i saw this thing on the road I'd be like
Old 04-06-2010 | 09:46 AM

the level of hate in this thread is annoyingly strong.

Anyway props on achieving a pretty sick stance. I personally like it. I know many others may not, but thats okay. you went after a current trend that you liked and you did it sell.

I'm not sure if it was posted before, as I didn't go thorugh the whole thread, but would you mind posting your specs?

Wheel widths, offsets, tire sizes, and if possible current camber settings?
Old 04-06-2010 | 09:54 AM

You might be a huge fan of top down but I think this thing would look awesome with a mugen hardtop. Something about the rest of the car makes me thing it would go greatp.

If you don't mind would you pm me how much you paid for the wheels and where you got them from?
Old 04-06-2010 | 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by sjs0433,Apr 6 2010, 10:54 AM
You might be a huge fan of top down but I think this thing would look awesome with a mugen hardtop. Something about the rest of the car makes me thing it would go greatp.

If you don't mind would you pm me how much you paid for the wheels and where you got them from?
they are for sale.

17x9 +12

ill let him PM you about price.
Old 04-06-2010 | 04:37 PM

I agree with you PrimoGen, i apologize for that !
i just got defensive cause i didnt like when peoples making statements about my driving skills, when they dont even know me personally and dont know what i exactly do with my car..

and yes i know sjs0433 My car will look sick with a hardtop, but i prefer the oem hardtop than the mugen for some reason !!

Quick Reply: Less than a zippo off the ground.