The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...

Old 10-17-2012, 05:18 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks guys, I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. I think the past two years I drove the NSX 1000 miles.

When you guys have kids you will understand that priorities change. No more car shows or meets. Prefer a car I can enjoy with my kids so thinking a Panamera GTS right now. It's a true sports car with back seats and a huge trunk
Old 10-23-2012, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s4play
Thanks guys, I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. I think the past two years I drove the NSX 1000 miles.

When you guys have kids you will understand that priorities change. No more car shows or meets. Prefer a car I can enjoy with my kids so thinking a Panamera GTS right now. It's a true sports car with back seats and a huge trunk
Sorry, its not a sports car. Its a highpowered luxury sedan. No such thing as a 4 door sports car.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^what about sti or evo? isn't that a technically a 4dr sports car
Old 10-24-2012, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Reapur
Originally Posted by s4play' timestamp='1350479898' post='22088570

Sorry, its not a sports car. Its a highpowered luxury sedan. No such thing as a 4 door sports car.
Well we all have our opinions but I think the masses can agree the M5 and E63 are certainly capable sport cars that just hahppen to have 4-doors. These class of cars will crush the majority of so-called sports cars until you throw in the heavy hitters.

The GTS is the N/A iteration of the Turbo and with 430hp and 0-60 of 4 seconds and 12.7 quarter mile it certainly is no slouch. I drove one and the exhaust bark is amazing, even more so than the 4S sport exhaust. With only 70 less hp than the turbo model, this car is right up there with other sport sedans in this class and size. Also the PDK tranny is the best in the business. In sport mode it shifts with aggressive authority for sure and I love the ability to fold the seats down to carry large objects such as paintings

Originally Posted by jpark
I'm going from my M3 and IS-F to something larger, looking to upgrade, not downgrade. I consider the EVO/STI boy toys and for the younger crowd IMO.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:01 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I would definetly go for the Panamera GTS!
I have seen them driving around here and they sound awsome and look great!
The Mercedes CLS AMG or 4 door BMW 6-series is maybe also a nice option.
I myself wouldn't go for a M5 or E-class. They look to ordinary...
Old 10-24-2012, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Resan

Nice! Panamera GTS is nice for sure! Do you race any of your cars?
Old 10-24-2012, 12:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s4play
Originally Posted by Reapur' timestamp='1351058383' post='22104582
[quote name='s4play' timestamp='1350479898' post='22088570']

Well we all have our opinions but I think the masses can agree the M5 and E63 are certainly capable sport cars that just hahppen to have 4-doors. These class of cars will crush the majority of so-called sports cars until you throw in the heavy hitters.

The GTS is the N/A iteration of the Turbo and with 430hp and 0-60 of 4 seconds and 12.7 quarter mile it certainly is no slouch. I drove one and the exhaust bark is amazing, even more so than the 4S sport exhaust. With only 70 less hp than the turbo model, this car is right up there with other sport sedans in this class and size. Also the PDK tranny is the best in the business. In sport mode it shifts with aggressive authority for sure and I love the ability to fold the seats down to carry large objects such as paintings

I'm going from my M3 and IS-F to something larger, looking to upgrade, not downgrade. I consider the EVO/STI boy toys and for the younger crowd IMO.
[/quote]

i was actually referring to my post above, where he said there is no such thing as a 4 door sports car
Old 10-24-2012, 05:53 PM

my friend has a 2012 panamera S and that thing with 400hp is a beast... i would definitely go for gts in white!
Old 10-24-2012, 11:33 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Selling a car like this, you will regret it for the rest of your life. If theres no other choice, i would get an M5.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Resan

Both the CLS and new 6-series sedan are super sexy cars. I saw them on the showroom floor but if you are over 6' tall, the rear swooping roof gives you very little headroom and is not comfortable. Plus those are sedans thus not as much cargo room.

One thing I love about the Pana is that it's actually hatchback so if you fold the seats down and remove the rear shelf cover, you can load almost a sofa in there (though I would never do that...haha)

i was actually referring to my post above, where he said there is no such thing as a 4 door sports car
True both the EVI and STI are nice sport sedans too, just not my cup of tea that's all

Originally Posted by dewey
my friend has a 2012 panamera S and that thing with 400hp is a beast... i would definitely go for gts in white!
Yup the "S" is a RWD model with 400hp, the "4S" is the 4WD version and the "GTS" is 4WD + 30 extra hp and the awesome sounding exhaust!

Originally Posted by snmalone
Selling a car like this, you will regret it for the rest of your life. If theres no other choice, i would get an M5.
LOL I don't need to sell this, just thinking after 4+ years of ownership it might be time to let someone else enjoy the car. I love the car but just looking at options, life is too short!

Most likely I will just sell one of my other cars and keep the NSX

Quick Reply: Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...