The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...

Old 09-22-2011, 08:51 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Took the car shopping the other day, such a practical car

Old 09-22-2011, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dezeahp
what do you do for a living...
I was wondering the same thing. Looked at the first couple pages, found this:

Originally Posted by jarod
Originally Posted by bjeong1381,Apr 18 2008, 10:06 AM
yet you still didnt answer the original question.
He'll never give you a straight up answer. It's funny to read everyone wondering why he sold the gt3 for an nsx and then believing his whole bs.

Psst. For those that don't know, it's because this is how he does business (probably on the side):

1) Put a small deposit ($5k?) to get on waiting list for desired cars (GT3, R8, etc)
2) Pretend to be a genuine buyer on porsche forum (6speedonline.com)
3) Pretend to have a change of mind and no longer wants the GT3
4) Sell spot on waiting list for a premium (eg. $25k over MSRP)
5) Profit difference

Unfortunately this time around he got caught on the Porsche board as a poser that never really intended to buy & keep the GT3 and was only there to gouge REAL enthusiasts that wanted to buy the GT3. When pressed to provide information such as dealership he was on waiting list for, he had no answer along with a lot of questions people have when performing due diligence on buying a car.

So what happens? He got STUCK with the GT3 until he could sell it. It's been on sale from DAY 1 after it arrived as people discovered it on various site such as Craigslist. He had no intentions of keeping it NOR could he afford to make the payments on it for too long.

Of course, you can go to 6speedonline.com and just do a search for his username and you'll find all this information yourself.

He's the equivalent of a car salesman you see on a exotic dealer car lot claiming the cars are owned by him. At least this time around an NSX is something he can probably afford to keep around.

To those that don't care, ignorance is bliss I guess.

Oh and rick, no need to reply to this with your fake nice guy routine to tell me to PM you. I'm not interested in BS. You just provide me with entertainment. Enjoy the NSX. I wouldn't be surprised if you've got your name on the list for a GT-R....to resell it.
I found all the people backing him up to be hilarious. What he's doing obviously isn't right or he wouldn't have been stuck with the GT3. Real estate is an actual job, what he's doing isn't. How would you feel if you were the one unable to get on the waiting list because some guy is taking up spots just to make money off of you? I guarantee you wouldn't be saying 'who cares' then.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NICE! can't go wrong with NSX!
Old 09-22-2011, 11:18 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

R1>your busa.

nice NSX.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:56 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts

i'm completely jelly of your nsx! looks amazing!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:37 PM

So after promising myself no more mods for the NSX I found a vendor who made a product that truly makes the car stand out. I have not installed it yet but fitment seems right on target and quality is superb!

Very excited to get this on the car and remove my old diffuser piece....(still installed)

Old 10-13-2011, 12:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 10-17-2011, 11:39 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fixed headlights FTW!
Old 10-17-2011, 12:47 PM

Ok so I finished the install of my new Difflow diffuser over the weekend and here's my review. First let me say this piece has dramatically changed the rear of my car! :biggrin: In a good way as I always thought the 02+ NSX rear was missing something. This new piece really gives the car the exotic look it deserves and ties in with my low stance, BBS LM's and the LED lights up front to give the car a truly modern sports car. (However the more I look at the car now I want the LED rear taillights).

Anyways this was the first mod in over a year on my car so as you can see I don't add garbage parts to my car just because. I was skeptical of most CF or fiberglass pieces but so far this aluminum piece has far exceeded me expectations.

Before I go to pictures let me say however there is one caveat. I do not daily drive my car so it's not a big deal however for those of you who plan to use this with a daily driver, either don't lower your car (which would look ugly IMO, or don't get one). My car is pretty slammed and even before the diffuser it was already limited in most angular driveway access but now it's nearly impossible to enter any driveway with even a mild abrupt angle.

Some notes I took while installing:

a) No drilling of any holes required as it clamps onto the OEM rear lower brace on the underside of the chassis and has 4 pressure clamps that attach the piece to the OEM rear diffuser on the edge near the bumper. It does have provisions for 2 holes to be drilled into the rear OEM lower bumper for security and I opted for this route just to be safe.
b) Fitment is nearly spot but I would recommend two guys to install it.
c) The hardware is all very high quality stainless steel however we had some trouble with the 4 bolts near the chassis brace not threading into the nut side. After further examination we found out it’s due to the metal not being pressed far enough so we trimmed it with a Dremel and no more issues.

Overall, very happy with this product and Glen is a very upfront with great customer service. We are planning to stock this product at our shop for those locals that are interested.

Now onto the pictures!

Easy install once the rear end is jacked up to gain access to the underside of the car:

Lowest point on the car is where the chassis brace is located:

However the problematic area is the rear fins since this area will hit first if you enter a steep driveway:

Overall this diffuser really gives the car a very aggressive and mean appearance from the rear and I’m a happy camper:

Old 10-17-2011, 01:19 PM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts

that is a sexy rear! and diffusers always scrape sadly

Quick Reply: Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...