The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...

Old 04-20-2008, 07:46 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

LOL yes I actually do have a GTR on order, and yes it's been sold - damn some of you are just too smart for me! Read some internet boards and you think you know everything - good for you.

Just a hobby for me but anyone can do it, just like people who sell property, stocks are anything else. Just because you can't afford to do it, please don't hste on others.....sheesh.

Mike C. (1newlexis300) - Yes I was banned from e46fanatics long time ago but it had nothing to do with selling cars buddy please get your facts straight. I'm stil very much active on 6speed and every other forum so which forum am I banned from?

I don't care how anyone buys or afford their cars but would just be happy for the person to enjoy the car Seems some people are haters no matter what....

Back on topic, just got some of my mods via ups so let the modding begin.

rk
Old 04-20-2008, 07:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by myclue,Apr 20 2008, 05:41 AM
Who cares what he does with his cars? If he buys cars and flips them for a profit then its his own business??
Old 04-20-2008, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by xPhantom,Apr 15 2008, 03:53 PM
wow, we have a very similar car taste.

M3, NSX, and s2k.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:18 AM

Congrats I hope to be a fellow NSX owner one day too.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow bay area haters we got da most!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:10 AM

What mods did you get? post em up!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:11 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

damn you Rick, now I am on my search for an NSX! I can't wait for the next meet where I get to check out the new toy. cya around Rick!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by s4play,Apr 20 2008, 07:46 AM
LOL yes I actually do have a GTR on order, and yes it's been sold - damn some of you are just too smart for me! Read some internet boards and you think you know everything - good for you.

Just a hobby for me but anyone can do it, just like people who sell property, stocks are anything else. Just because you can't afford to do it, please don't hste on others.....sheesh.

Mike C. (1newlexis300) - Yes I was banned from e46fanatics long time ago but it had nothing to do with selling cars buddy please get your facts straight. I'm stil very much active on 6speed and every other forum so which forum am I banned from?

I don't care how anyone buys or afford their cars but would just be happy for the person to enjoy the car Seems some people are haters no matter what....

Back on topic, just got some of my mods via ups so let the modding begin.

rk
did i specifically say you are banned because of selling cars? NO....its ok, i'd rather you're more active on this board than on 6speed. we don't know how you pulled off not being banned, but everyone on there thinks you're a joke anyhow along with m3f. you notice how people don't like you on almost every board you're on? the "hate" is not because of what you drive, but its your attitude. be a little more humble and appreciate what you have rather than flaunt your money and what you plan to buy and flip. if you repeat the past, you're doomed to repeat it. we don't want that AGAIN do we? take this as advice and learn from it.

oh, i won't mention the other boards you are banned on, but if you try to register you will get denied. we'd rather not have you on them.

sorry to get off topic people....................onto his cars

however i did say nice nsx
Old 04-20-2008, 02:49 PM

Rick,

I'll speak on behalf of all the guys who used to talk to you at the M meets. We don't really care what you do with your money or how you make them. It's how you go around doing it that actually gets a lot of people pissed off at you. Again, listen to what Mike is saying. Be humble and stop with the nonsense. If you want the guys from 6speed and M3forum to respect you as a person, you need to stop acting like the old S4play. I'm sorry that you have to hear this, but everyone that goes online, talk about you at the meets and it's like a soap opera. Rick, I hope you will take some of what I'm saying and improve on your reputation and don't take it the wrong way. BTW......the NSX is a nice car especially that color.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:18 PM

Nice pickup, too bad they never were offered in NH-0 stateside. Love them in CW or IO. Have NSX prices skyrocketed like they have in Japan since they are no longer being made? The NA2 R sells more used than it did brand new. I lusted after one, but well couldn't afford the $125,000 to buy one, so instead picked up the DC5R and now rocking a AP2 since I couldn't bring my 5R to Guam.

The NSX really is a soul stirrer, at least a true Honda enthusiast's soul. The aural symphony they possess as you lay into the throttle is something to be treasured (hahaha, no I haven't driven one personally yet, just from online in-car videos and the GT series in the living room).

Quick Reply: Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...