The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...

Old 11-06-2013, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mezza
Originally Posted by black_EM1' timestamp='1378593527' post='22766703
Less is more, yeah? Wing is too much.
Why haven't you been banned yet? The wing suits the rest of the car perfectly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Same reason you haven't, apparently. Because I contribute outside of this picture gallery. Try it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, people around here have a tendency to get butthurt when they hear mine because it goes against the sheep mentality.

Nonetheless, let's not clutter up this thread with arguing. If you have an issue with me or my posting, feel free to PM me or seek moderator assistance.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:22 AM

You're free to be entitled to your own opinion, but there's no need to be condescending when expressing dislike towards someone's car like you were in your post.

Seems to be a common pattern in your posts and makes you look like a douche.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Mezza
You're free to be entitled to your own opinion, but there's no need to be condescending when expressing dislike towards someone's car like you were in your post.

Seems to be a common pattern in your posts and makes you look like a douche.
Much like many members on this forum have a tendency to be condescending towards others with the same car who either don't care to, or can't spend $2k on a front bumper to impress others in a parking lot. I'm well aware of how my posting style comes off, thank you. What you see as derisive is simply me stating my opinion, which generally goes against the common thought; thus making me seem like an ass because I don't blindly follow. How people perceive me on the internet does not affect my life.

Thank you for sharing your views with me, however, as you are entitled to do so. As I said, if you wish to continue this conversation, please PM me.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:55 AM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

Rick always liked your NSX but you never took me for a spin in it yet! Maybe when I'm next in the bay.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:08 AM

If only my mini van was worth the same, I would definitely trade.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:36 AM

great job on that interior! make sure everything is reversible though. your nsx in oem spec is a honda collectors dream. nice work.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:52 PM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

We got some of our white cars out for a group shot

Only missing our white GTR, Z4M, GS430, Hayabusa, e46 M3, and Prius

Old 01-10-2014, 09:13 AM

A recent picture on a NSX gathering we had in Crockett ~ talk about beautiful day in the middle of winter

Friend snapped this:

Old 04-28-2014, 03:40 PM

2014 we have some big plans for the car in terms of ICE and new performance mods. Cody over at LoveFab is working on a custom header setup with HFC's so this car will finally get some "roar" to go with the looks. The current setup is the biggest drawback on the car, just too quiet for such a fun toy.

On a side note, we picked up a R8 v10 which has joined the stable and we recently took some fun pictures to show how the two cars are both similar but vastly different.

The obvious ones we won't point out but after owning both cars for a while and driving them back to back on the twisties we found some unique traits about these two cars.

But for now here's a few quick snapshots, enjoy!

The NSX is the nimble, graceful, soft spoken gymnast that knows how to keep things fun and treats the driver with instant response, raw exhaust note, amazing steering, and a steering feel that is tough to match. I do admit the 2002+ NSX steering has lost some of it's rawness appeal because of the power assist. I love my buddies 94 NSX with no power steering. It's more of pain to drive around town but feels better at speed.

The R8 v10 is a true power house. It masks speed and is capable of incredible acceleration if the driver demands it. Each gear clicks into place and the revs climb very speed. Driven at slower speeds, it almost feels like a normal Audi. Interior is comfortable and the suspension is quite soft compared to my last GT3 which was bone-jarring and always reminds the driver you are piloting a race car. You can take the Audi to Target, buy groceries and even hit Costco if you don't buy too much bottled water. The dual personalities is what makes the R8 everything the modern NSX should be. Almost every car in our stable has been modded but I dare say the R8 is one car I can drive in stock form and be plenty happy. The stance is not too low but sits quite nice. I can clear most garage entry ways and speed bumps. Best of all this is a car I can enjoy with my kids since the front seat is capable of accepting a baby seat!

IF you guys have any questions I'd be happy to answer or if you want to see a specific angle I missed here, just ask!

Let's start with a fun picture, both cars have a lot of doors to open but in this round the NSX wins!

Both mid-engine cars, the powerplants of choice are the V6 from Honda and v10 from Audi:

Butt to butt, the NSX sits lower but this makes it the harder one to drive around town:
Old 04-28-2014, 06:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

Your R8 looks great! Loves the side to side shots with the NSX

Quick Reply: Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...