The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Invision EVO will debut in Japan @ TAS2008

Old 12-21-2007, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RiceRaceR,Dec 21 2007, 05:53 PM
HAHA what is this "WE" stuff about you guys debuting this so-called Invision EVO??? Doesn't it have to be your car for you to say "WE as in Invision"? It honestly looks like the car belongs to WELD & Garage HRS to me. I dont think you guys even have any say as far as how the car is getting built. And if you dont have any say in it then you guys are obviously not paying a penny for this project. So why take someone elses credit when you guys probably arent laying a finger on the build. Just because you might get a sticker on the car doesn't mean its yours. If Invision actually own this car I am sure it will be your possession after the build at all times, not just stored at your shop for an event or two and shipped back to Japan.

I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents.
piece!
damn haters...

the least you could've done was use your original sn. instead you were scured so you had to make another sn just for this post. you must be really intimidated by invision.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by S2FARSI,Dec 21 2007, 01:03 AM
Actually, good drivers can adapt from RHD to LHD and vice-versa rather quickly.
I hate to be one of the guys who just talks about what he saw on some BMI video or whatever, but I just remember seeing the video where ASM brought one of their cars over for a time attack and had some ALMS or rolex series driver (american guy) drive the car for them and they kept mentioning how much trouble it was for him getting used to the right hand drive since the car was JDM. I don't care how good a driver you are, if you've never driven a right hand drive car before it's gonna take at least a few laps for you to get used to shifting with the other hand, and even then you probably won't be as good at it as with what you're used to.

Not a big deal, just something I noticed and felt like asking about...
Old 12-22-2007, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by sspicollo8,Dec 21 2007, 09:14 PM
I hate to be one of the guys who just talks about what he saw on some BMI video or whatever, but I just remember seeing the video where ASM brought one of their cars over for a time attack and had some ALMS or rolex series driver (american guy) drive the car for them and they kept mentioning how much trouble it was for him getting used to the right hand drive since the car was JDM. I don't care how good a driver you are, if you've never driven a right hand drive car before it's gonna take at least a few laps for you to get used to shifting with the other hand, and even then you probably won't be as good at it as with what you're used to.

Not a big deal, just something I noticed and felt like asking about...
Old 12-26-2007, 03:16 PM

**UPDATED 12/26/07** MORE PICTURES FROM JAPAN~
Old 12-26-2007, 05:12 PM

looking good, cant wait to see the final result
Old 12-26-2007, 05:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

interesting cage design, the rest of the car looks great
Old 12-27-2007, 06:09 PM

looks hott!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:37 PM

That thing is massive man
Old 12-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

keep us posted!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:11 AM

HAHA what is this "WE" stuff about you guys debuting this so-called Invision EVO??? Doesn't it have to be your car for you to say "WE as in Invision"? It honestly looks like the car belongs to WELD & Garage HRS to me. I dont think you guys even have any say as far as how the car is getting built. And if you dont have any say in it then you guys are obviously not paying a penny for this project. So why take someone elses credit when you guys probably arent laying a finger on the build. Just because you might get a sticker on the car doesn't mean its yours. If Invision actually own this car I am sure it will be your possession after the build at all times, not just stored at your shop for an event or two and shipped back to Japan.

I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents.
piece!
RiceRacer

Sorry about the RIMS. We signed a contract with AME to not release it before TAS

Quick Reply: Invision EVO will debut in Japan @ TAS2008