The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Grigio - A Short Film (featuring my S)

Old 05-14-2012, 05:15 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow some very positive feedback thanks for all the comments guys! I'm glad this video impressed you guys as much as it did me

Originally Posted by aDoG
Wow that was one amazing. Ideo, I loved when the ending with the thunder and the headlights turned on that was amazing. That driveway looked pretty beat up how'd you get your car in that driveway ? please make more And I don't have to say anything about the s it's perfect maybe tint the windows that's about it.
The driveway wasn't that rough. Some of the roof was falling off and had landed in the driveway, but it just added to the look . I would tint the windows if I could but here in BC tinting your side windows is illegal.

Originally Posted by S2KIrishman
id really like to see that paint job with some light on it...something tells me the color is gorgeous
Check out my my build thread! Lots of pics in the sun.

Originally Posted by Driven
Really good editing, the camera movements were nice too, the only thing was it was underexposed. Needed to bump it up a stop or two.
The music fits great though, very nicely done overall!
The original exposure was much brighter but in post he brought it down to give the film a much darker feel. I quite like how dark it is. So far most of the screens I've watched it on it looks exactly how we wanted it to. What did you watch it on?

Originally Posted by SuzukaS2K06
Great work! I was waiting for some driving in the rain action.
Agreed. Part 2...
Old 05-14-2012, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by dt07si
Great video! I loved the mood the music and rain set, I just wish you moved the car once or twice to change up the point of view.
Thanks! We tried to focus on the "set" a lot and keep the car static, as if it were awakening from a deep sleep.

Originally Posted by Hanzel28
You shot this with your D7000? Best video ive seen by far
No it was shot with a Canon 5D Mk II. Thanks for the comment .

Originally Posted by EG-cellent
I really liked the video too.....maybe engine growl startup at the end.....but still FANTASTIC!!
Yeah you are right, and we thought about doing that, but my stock engine/exhaust just doesn't have the kind of growl that would suit this video.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think the video was cool. definitely something you dont see everyday. i was a little disappointed with the lack of driving, though. throughout the whole video i was waiting for the beat to drop and the driving to start, it just seemed like the song was headed that direction a-la clubbed to death by rob dougan. speaking of which that would make a great song for a video similar to this; shots of the parked s2k during the classical music section and driving shens when the beat drops. (if you arent familiar with this song go youtube it or watch the matrix again)

edit: maybe its just me and the fact that diablo3 comes out tonight, but it seriously sounds like you stole the music from the d2 soundtrack =P
Old 05-14-2012, 05:48 PM

COOL
Old 05-14-2012, 05:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Seen plenty of S2000 tribute videos but this one in particular is my favorite.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:56 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Probably one of my favorite legit S2000 videos.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:48 PM

KICK-ASS VIDEO BRO
Old 05-15-2012, 06:28 AM

Yes cam great work. I always run my dogs up there. Considered shooting some shots up there many times but Im always in my four door tracker when I go, again the dogs. For those of you that don't know that is old Port Moody. It's a ghost town now.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:13 PM

^ Do you know if they plan on turning that area into a heritage area of sorts? I don't know why they have left it abandoned for so long...
Old 05-15-2012, 08:27 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Very wonderful.

Quick Reply: Grigio - A Short Film (featuring my S)