The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Fun s2000 picture game.....keep up or give up

Old 01-20-2010, 07:58 AM

Received 215 Likes on 148 Posts

I really don't understand why people have such a hard time with this concept.

The request:

I wanna see a picture of your S2000 outside a grocery store or doing groceries (in the trunk I suppose)
The pic:

The next request:

S ON A CANYON TRAIL

I'm not sure what a canyon trail needs to be exactly, maybe a road in the canyon? Maybe a dirt path? Maybe people will post a pic of their car in a situation "close enough" to get us to the next challenge.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:14 AM

Received 215 Likes on 148 Posts

Here's my S in Bald River Gorge. Is a gorge trail close enough to a canyon trail?

If so, I want to see an S2000 on a stone or brick road.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

next request:
S2000 on a stone or brick road.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:27 AM

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Does gravel count as a type of stone, LOL?
Old 01-20-2010, 09:16 AM

If this counts I want a pic with the s2000 on the track. Easy right?
Old 01-20-2010, 12:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rules:
1) after 3 days the person who made the challenge can post the pic request and pick another topic

2) if a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked (but this has yet to happen)

3) if a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

4) after any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

5) when you submit your pic, please also post it in the pic only thread.

6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the say day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

^^ Taken directly from the NSXprime picture game. Perhaps we could learn a thing or two from our older brothers. In my opinion.. these rules make far more sense.

One other idea.. If we allow multiple people to meet a challenge and make a new challenge, it will not only give us more options to keep the game from bogging but it would also allow the lame\tough challenges to die off naturally. For example, "TRD Celica"s request of 5 or more fridge magnets could be another option right now and the current "S on a track" will sit limbo until the next time one of us gets on a track!!! Who is with me?
Old 01-20-2010, 12:29 PM

Dang, I am bored at work! I went through all of this thread! On my computer at home I have a picture of my S on turn 5 at Road Atlanta. If it's still up I will post it when I get home. I don't have the car,but am buying another very soon, so I hope I can participate. PS anyone want an Evo IX?

*******CURRENT CHALLENGE, YOUR S ON THE TRACK*********
Old 01-20-2010, 02:42 PM

wow. can't believe people can't stop and read. thanks saki for clearing up yet another fail
imo, if it had to be a new pic this would be going a lot slower... not saying it isn't nemore. but posting a pic you already have keeps the game moving

also, i'm pretty sure ne other variations to the game have been ruled out several pages ago due to our not being able to get the original rules down.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:15 PM

Been a while since i click on this thread and ppl are always trying to modify it so it can be better. What they dont realize is the more rules there is, the less fun it will be. If you guys didnt notice, people dont pay attention at all. Just look at the second page of this thread. ppl posting others ppl s2k, posting up random request that not even their turn, make new request eventhough it hasnt been a week.

If anyone has been following the thread, you will know that old pictures qualify as long as they're yours. The thread is about s2k in random places, s2k next to random things, s2k next to random people. Old picture qualify, but what are the chances ppl have pictures of s2k infront of lane bryant next to a fat chick in their folder already?

And since when did ppl get to so technical and picky. Request is s2k outside a grocery store, the picture is dead on. The game got 3 rules and people are having difficult time following it. Adding rules like multiple request at a time is not going to work. The game will be all over the place and hard to follow. Iuno i think someone should create a new thread with new rules to clear everything up.

IBTL
Old 01-21-2010, 03:01 PM

^that's what i'm saying. original rules ftw.
s2k on a track is the next request...

Quick Reply: Fun s2000 picture game.....keep up or give up