The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

dual amuse dual amuse r1 exhaust pics and video

Old 05-06-2002, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice.

Wasn't that filmed on Pathfinder? Watch out for cops there; they usually hide around the cross streets near the intersection with Fullerton. I've gotten pulled over twice; once for speeding and once for not having a front license plate.
Old 05-06-2002, 08:49 PM

Looks great
Old 05-12-2002, 10:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hitman
[B]Nice.
Old 05-12-2002, 11:06 AM

yup that's pathfinder, haven't really come across too many cops on that street, although they do like to hang out coming down the hill on fairway, as for the front liscense plate, i have it on, i don't want to get pulled over for stupid stuff anymore, like one time when they pulled me over and said i matched the profile of an asian with spikey hair, but sh*t, they pulled me over in diamond bar, why don't they just set up a road block and question everyone, as for meeting up, just pm me, hey Dj K-otik, didn't i meet you before at the chevron on pathfinder when you first got your car?
Old 05-12-2002, 11:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks and sounds great but chirping between 1st & 2nd then 2nd & 3rd can be done with stock set up. I'm a granny driver and chirped on the way home from work this past week. Somebody tried taking me off the line in a double lane left turn. Had to put them down. That was the first time I did it though. A thing of beauty since I had the top down and got to hear the full presentation.
Old 05-12-2002, 02:11 PM

ya, like i said it might not be a big deal, i was able to chirp before in a stock set up when the air was cold and dense, like 3 in morning, but never in the heat that i did in the video, with the hardtop on, or as hard, where the rear feels like it slips a bit, or even at a lower rpm like 7,000, i've also heard that people have been able to chirp with only an aem cai, just noting that i gained something for all that money
Old 05-13-2002, 02:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by bshigeta
yup that's pathfinder, haven't really come across too many cops on that street, although they do like to hang out coming down the hill on fairway, as for the front liscense plate, i have it on, i don't want to get pulled over for stupid stuff anymore, like one time when they pulled me over and said i matched the profile of an asian with spikey hair, but sh*t, they pulled me over in diamond bar, why don't they just set up a road block and question everyone, as for meeting up, just pm me, hey Dj K-otik, didn't i meet you before at the chevron on pathfinder when you first got your car?
Hahaha, yeah I remember filling up next to you at that Chevron . I think that I've had my S2000 a little longer than you've had yours, though. Didn't you say your roommate had a Silverstone S2000 also?
Old 05-13-2002, 11:46 PM

yup, that's me, haven't seen you around lately, are you still in the neighborhood? but my roommate moved out, so only one s2000 in my garage now
Old 05-16-2002, 07:28 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Your car looks and sounds great. My "chirping" is coming from Florida where it's never "cold." It's been at least 80s and 90s lately and I did the double chirp again yesterday on the way home. FUN STUFF! I'm sure the power you picked up makes it even easier to do and on top of that I'm sure the exhaust sounds far better. Great job!
Old 05-22-2002, 10:00 PM

i never looking inside the exhaust when it was clean until i washed it today, nice to see that even the perforated pieces inside are titanium

Quick Reply: dual amuse dual amuse r1 exhaust pics and video