The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Did someone say M-U-G-E-N?

Old 06-14-2005, 07:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by problem_child,Jun 14 2005, 07:10 AM
Your still coming tomorrow right?
Old 06-14-2005, 07:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JsAP1,Jun 14 2005, 07:11 AM
Your still coming tomorrow right?
i dunno... im tired
Old 06-14-2005, 07:16 AM

Will might be there and that would be perfect... you can pass the "goods" to him

hint: TS exhaust
Old 06-14-2005, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by problem_child,Jun 14 2005, 07:16 AM
Will might be there and that would be perfect... you can pass the "goods" to him

hint: TS exhaust
Let me know.

I may have a buyer for my fenders and trunk. I hope so. We went and test drove the Acura TLs again. We may trade in our civic.
Man I love the OEM seats comfort over the Mugen.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:30 AM

Acura TL
Old 06-14-2005, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spoke to dave over the phone your seats comming back home chris^
and your magazines
Old 06-14-2005, 08:11 AM

Will.... i need a silencer... im dying here
got pulled over by a cop twice yesterday
both warning...
Old 06-14-2005, 08:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jakub2000,Jun 14 2005, 12:43 AM
I am seriously glad I came back to see how cheap the offense of unpainted fenders will be.
First of all, I did say "go ahead and BUY an ARC intake" I did not say you have it..but those threes you're smoking make it difficult to read or you are just an american and reading is not your strongest discipline. I have to understand that.
Regarding the hood, I said I WOULD NOT PAINT MY HOOD IF MY CAR WOULD NOT BE BLACK, so what you are saying might be the aftereffect of those trees.
And the fact that you would beat me up...yeah, those trees are good right?Why the hell would someone with a brain go to the States?
..regarding the wheels, you might think of it as witch one is BETTER....here I must give up, yours are much better, cause they are used, look like 13" and YOU have them not me..so sure they are better..and they are real JDM right?

And talking about being a racist....only cause I stated Indians buy 24K gold only (it is a fact, go and study the case) it doesn't mean I hate them and want to kill them all. That is the job of americans, killing innocent people right?

.....and btw. OEM wheels in bronze are hot, cause they don't look like 13"
This is too funny! You're trying to play this off as a wise guy.

Listen DICK...why even bring up the ARC intake??? Did I mention anything about me buying an ARC intake in the first place or was it because you saw ARC in my sig?

It's WHICH not witch you asshole! I see someone with brains like you and I'm kinda glad your ass isn't in the states. Regarding the wheel issue...I don't even have these wheels dick! I have 18 inch wheels...are those big enough for your eyes? Maybe you should go get some prescription glasses because it seems like you see things smaller than anyone else and 16" does not look like 13." Stop blowing this " WHEEL SIZE " out of proportion. And YES, they are JDM...that's probably the most intelligent thing you have said yet so far! Congrats!

Jobs of american killing innocent people? Now you're taking that to far. You see a gun in my hand pointing at you? I don't think so, and that goes for everyone on this board. This is a U.S. goverment issue, not american citizens. Most of us do not agree to war, but yet...that is not our choice. I'm sure someone with brains like you should understand that. You're simply a racist !

, you make no sense at all! those works wheels do look like 16 inch!!! WTF is up your ass?? Taking one too many cocks up there or what?? Who the paints their OEM wheels bronze???
Old 06-14-2005, 08:23 AM

lol.gif , you make no sense at all! those works wheels do look like 16 inch!!! WTF is up your ass?? Taking one too many cocks up there or what?? Who the user posted image paints their OEM wheels bronze??? lol.gif

^someone that obviously can't tell the difference from 16 inches and 13inches because their visions impaired
Old 06-14-2005, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by faukengenius,Jun 14 2005, 08:09 AM
spoke to dave over the phone your seats comming back home chris^
and your magazines
Thanks Will.
Do you think I can pick them up this Wed or are we looking at the weekend?

Also I am ordering some small parts tomorrow. Do you want/need anything?

Quick Reply: Did someone say M-U-G-E-N?