The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Cwest dry carbon fenders

Old 03-10-2005, 06:14 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kane.s2k,Mar 9 2005, 06:49 PM
Race part...lol , none of these cars will ever see race use.

I had my door painted primer on my civic at one point because I had to have it painted some other time (school time constraints). It doesn't look hot. Especially when a little kid asks her mom why they're two different colors (first big hint it looks weird).
It needs actual matching paint or have the whole car in the same dry c/f. Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's tasteful. Those parts painted would look awesome
I would suggest you keep your mouth shut. You dont know any of us or what we do for a living or our hobbies so keep your guesses to yourself. Thank you. Why would you care what WE do with our cars? So many kids these days (including yourself) always have to jump on other peoples cars. For what reason? I was tracking my integra when you were in middle school.. Thats a fact..I have nothing to prove anymore. Been there done that. Your going through what I went through 10 years ago. You get over it. Some love the hobby and some get into to other things. Oh darn one last thing. These cars already have seen race use so your way out of line on your comment. Haters will be haters I guess. Shucks.. So again please dont post things you have no clue about...
Old 03-10-2005, 06:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JsAP1,Mar 10 2005, 07:14 AM
I would suggest you keep your mouth shut. You dont know any of us or what we do for a living or our hobbies so keep your guesses to yourself. Thank you. Why would you care what WE do with our cars? So many kids these days (including yourself) always have to jump on other peoples cars. For what reason? I was tracking my integra when you were in middle school.. Thats a fact..I have nothing to prove anymore. Been there done that. Your going through what I went through 10 years ago. You get over it. Some dont but some do.
So again please dont post things you have no clue about...
What's the big deal? Very few people think they look good and you and others have spent $2k+ to get them and you aren't getting the mad props you thought you would.

I don't think he's the one with the issues.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:30 AM

[QUOTE=S2kRob,Mar 10 2005, 07:24 AM] What's the big deal?
Old 03-10-2005, 06:48 AM

Personally I don't like them. And I am noticing quite a defensive posture from those who posted the pics.

You can't expect to post these on an open forum and not receive negative comments. You can justify these parts to yourself all you want, but that doesn't make other members wrong if they don't like them.

You don't want to hear the negative stuff, then don't post the pics.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:07 AM

[QUOTE=03_AP1,Mar 10 2005, 07:48 AM] Personally I don't like them.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think they look great. JsAP1 gets a lot of respect from me for what he's done to his car. The quality parts he has on his car are undeniable, not to mention the function they serve. He def. knows what he's talking about when it comes to cars, so I'm sure he's not just putting these on for looks. They do serve a purpose as stated above. C-West is known not only for the quality of their parts, but also for their function...just take a look at the results of the cars they race before and after they "transformed" them.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:22 AM

The whole time I was there that day you were talking about YOUR car.

Note, I never said the parts sucked. I just said it looks weird. I honestly do think your car looks great minus the weirdo paint scheme.

The reason I posted up the little kids response is because simply - a childs voice is the most unbias one. It doesn't look right and that's all.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by JsAP1,Mar 10 2005, 07:30 AM
Dude grow up. I dont want props. I dont give a shit about that. Its about what I like not the rest of this board. I can care less what people think. $2000? HAHAHA yeah right. Your not even close. I paid less for these than OEM fenders.. Get a clue man before you post. You dont even know me. I met this cat a few months ago and he was a total snob not to mention I have many PMs asking me why this guy is a prick. I dont even know him but after the above comment, well I just hate haters. There everywhere you go. Thats all.
Well if you paid less for these than OEM fenders then hook me up. I'd like the extra cm on each side so I can run a BBK for the track but I will be painting mine black.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by FIZZ-AP1,Mar 10 2005, 08:09 AM
i think they look great. JsAP1 gets a lot of respect from me for what he's done to his car. The quality parts he has on his car are undeniable, not to mention the function they serve. He def. knows what he's talking about when it comes to cars, so I'm sure he's not just putting these on for looks. They do serve a purpose as stated above. C-West is known not only for the quality of their parts, but also for their function...just take a look at the results of the cars they race before and after they "transformed" them.
Thanks for the support. I get 5-10 pms a day asking about all sorts of things and I try to answer the questions the best I can from my knowledge of parts and experience.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by JsAP1,Mar 9 2005, 04:47 PM
Hopefully and I am crossing my fingers that it will be ready for HIN.

Dude grow up. I dont want props. I dont give a shit about that.
Why put your car in car shows if you don't want props?

Just asking...

Quick Reply: Cwest dry carbon fenders