The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

The childhood we've all missed out on...

Old 09-15-2005, 06:20 AM

Received 469 Likes on 400 Posts

Will do everything,his father could not do.!
Old 09-15-2005, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^haha
Old 09-15-2005, 07:50 AM

well thats awesome and crazy but seems like the only thing on his dad's mind is to have him become someone great in F1 and is depriving him of his childhood. Obviously that is more then just a hobby and more then just im sure 10 hrs of "practice/playing time" in a week. It looks like they made him like that by having him driving things like that n those firetruck's etc at only what 1 yr old and kept building off that with better cars or go-karts wahtever u want to call it. I dont know, much respect to the kid and amazing as hell with much skill but I just dont know if thats the right thing to do cuz as the years pass on it'll catch up to him and im sure he'll be in emotional pain due to the fact that he'll think back and look back and he never had a childhood or anything. Just my .02 cents as people say! haha
Old 09-15-2005, 08:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! What a lucky kid!
Old 09-15-2005, 08:14 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by B SweepeR B6,Sep 15 2005, 10:50 AM
well thats awesome and crazy but seems like the only thing on his dad's mind is to have him become someone great in F1 and is depriving him of his childhood. Obviously that is more then just a hobby and more then just im sure 10 hrs of "practice/playing time" in a week. It looks like they made him like that by having him driving things like that n those firetruck's etc at only what 1 yr old and kept building off that with better cars or go-karts wahtever u want to call it. I dont know, much respect to the kid and amazing as hell with much skill but I just dont know if thats the right thing to do cuz as the years pass on it'll catch up to him and im sure he'll be in emotional pain due to the fact that he'll think back and look back and he never had a childhood or anything. Just my .02 cents as people say! haha
3. . . 2. . . 1. . .
Old 09-15-2005, 08:31 AM

that kids gonna become a beast !!
Old 09-15-2005, 08:50 AM

Thats awesome
Old 09-15-2005, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by B SweepeR B6,Sep 15 2005, 03:50 PM
I see what you're saying but to give my 2 cents, I'll share with you my pov.

1. The kid looks like he's having a blast out there. I'm only guessing, but if the kid were to tell his dad, "No dad, I don't want to freakin' race no more." I'm sure his dad would respect that and move on... or so we would hope.

2. I don't know about you, but when I was a kid, my dad bought me ninja turtles and x-men figures. If I had the option of getting what this kid got (gas powered kart?) and cone dodging fun, I think I'd know what I'd pick! Maybe you feel otherwise, and that's fine.

If the kid grows up to be great at the sport, and loves it, he'll thank his dad 'till the end of time. And if he ends up wanting to do something else, I don't think he'll be emotionally scarred for life, unless his dad is a freakin' dictator about it, which I doubt.

He just loves his kid, and that's great.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:07 AM

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

That's sweet. I'm sure the kid enjoys it as well. The dad even went so far as to build that small race course in the backyard. That's kickass

My dad was like that, only we grew up with bicycles. I never got into it but my brother was the Georgia junior champ and olympic hopeful before he quit. Eventually, it became more pressure than he wanted with the training every day and so forth. I don't think you have to train as hard to be a driver though. I'm sure it takes up time, but cycling is just nuts.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:18 AM
Kel

Wow, looks like his son kicks some major ass out there. Looks like the kid is having a blast. I wish my parents were like his.

Quick Reply: The childhood we've all missed out on...