The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

'04 GPW now equipped w/extra goodies!

Old 11-22-2004, 09:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must be missing something. What makes that car so special? Looks pretty plain to me. I don't really care for the dark wheels either.

Not hatin on it (I love my GPW), but I just don't understand enough about this one, or it's owner I guess, to know why it's so special.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:48 PM

are you serious? this car is plain? ? he has pretty much all the bolt on there is for the car, from supension to wheels, brake upgrade, even hardtop and the car is a 04 or newer. You must done a lot to your car already if you thing this car is plain? can we see some pictures?
Old 11-22-2004, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by SCoach,Nov 22 2004, 11:00 AM
I must be missing something. What makes that car so special? Looks pretty plain to me. I don't really care for the dark wheels either.

Not hatin on it (I love my GPW), but I just don't understand enough about this one, or it's owner I guess, to know why it's so special.
I guess it really comes down to your own personal taste. Previously owning a 3rd gen integra, i can definitely say modding the S2000 requires alot more funds. Just the wheels and hardtop alone are worth more than 3000 dollars. Alot of the S2k's on this board are mainly stock, so its nice to see something different. Also, Rodrez's photography makes Loi's car look better than it actually is . J/k Loi
Old 11-22-2004, 06:00 PM

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon ap2,Nov 22 2004, 08:48 PM
are you serious? this car is plain? ? he has pretty much all the bolt on there is for the car, from supension to wheels, brake upgrade, even hardtop and the car is a 04 or newer. You must done a lot to your car already if you thing this car is plain? can we see some pictures?
Listen,

Like I said, I just don't know anything about the car other than what I saw there in the pictures. So I could tell it had wheels, and some bodywork, and a hardtop, but knew nothing of it's other modification.

I have not done anything to my car, and probably won't. I like it very much the way it is. I've added audio upgrades and GPS, but that's about it.

I am very, very new to the whole "modding" scene, and prior to my S2000 had never owned or even desired a Japanese car. So again, please bear with me, and help me understand what makes this car so special.

Thanks
Old 11-22-2004, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by StinkyTofu,Nov 22 2004, 09:13 PM
I guess it really comes down to your own personal taste. Previously owning a 3rd gen integra, i can definitely say modding the S2000 requires alot more funds. Just the wheels and hardtop alone are worth more than 3000 dollars. Alot of the S2k's on this board are mainly stock, so its nice to see something different. Also, Rodrez's photography makes Loi's car look better than it actually is . J/k Loi
My last vehicle was an SUV that was modified quite a bit. S2000 mods are DIRT cheap by comparison. My regular servicing on that vehicle was $400-1200 dollars compared to the $30-$90 I pay for my Honda. It's all relative.

Again, I wasn't hatin' on the car, but knowing nothing of it's background, I didn't understand why people were so gaga over it.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:34 PM

I'm sure that s2k has over 15k on the mods, and most most people it look stock. i think that's why people like it, clean and simple look stock. if you go to his site and read on the mods you will understand. welcome to the board
Old 11-22-2004, 07:41 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoon ap2,Nov 22 2004, 08:34 PM
I'm sure that s2k has over 15k on the mods, and most most people it look stock. i think that's why people like it, clean and simple look stock. if you go to his site and read on the mods you will understand. welcome to the board
Exactly. If you think a Veilside kit is clean, you bought the wrong car.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:31 PM

help me understand what makes this car so special.
one word: restraint.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SCoach,Nov 22 2004, 08:06 PM
Listen,

Like I said, I just don't know anything about the car other than what I saw there in the pictures. So I could tell it had wheels, and some bodywork, and a hardtop, but knew nothing of it's other modification.

I have not done anything to my car, and probably won't. I like it very much the way it is. I've added audio upgrades and GPS, but that's about it.

I am very, very new to the whole "modding" scene, and prior to my S2000 had never owned or even desired a Japanese car. So again, please bear with me, and help me understand what makes this car so special.

Thanks
It's the fact that this particular person has done their homework and gone with some *very nice* modifications. Items that cost a lot of money, and it's all high quality. Nothing "ricey"

It's a very tastefully done vehicle, but I also say that because by summer of '05 my car will look almost the same as his (I'm going with bronze volk ce28n's though, and just the stoptech slotted rotor upgrade, cant justify new calipers)

Quick Reply: '04 GPW now equipped w/extra goodies!