S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Water/Meth mix

Old 05-22-2010, 01:56 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mys2k3,May 22 2010, 01:18 PM
I personally think it's better than having to add another gauge, that's why I like the serial gauges.
NO WAY is it "better"...... when I ahd the Greddy Kit the Pump was doing what it should have been doing, however the line popped off the tank.

I am going to make a nifty little video of the Water Meth kit, and the gauge and how the LED works etc.

The gauge is great, the flow sensor is right by the Nozzle so if its sensing flow, its going into the Nozzle, if the line blows off the Nozzle the Flow will increase to above 550cc and it starts to FLASH two RED LEDS......

The Green LED is good, but not great, it just tells you the pump is pumping.

Also I thought I was spraying full flow earlier and it turned out I was'nt, the little dials on the controller are not the easiest to set.....

Hey, it may not be neccesary, but for me its really nice to go WOT and see the Green LED light up, as well as the Flow Gauge jump to life . I also Test it this way when I start the car, I hold the Test button and I see the Flow, flowing. of course the Dip in the AFR's is a good indication too.

Also its nice to have because you will be able to see if the Nozzle is starting to get clogged