S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Want to get some parts together for build

Old 05-27-2015, 01:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to get some parts together for build

Hi guys,

Basically i'm looking to get my car turbo'd next year.

I have recently bought an S2000 after previously having a 500BHP Audi S3 8L (i bought this standard too)... prior to this i have also owned a 400BHP Rotrex Civic Type-R FN2... so i kinda know my modified cars.

Basically i just wanted to know where the best place is to order my headwork? I'm looking to run stock bottom end with a built head, gonna start off aiming for around 550BHP, but i want to get exhaust valves, springs/retainers and also ARP headbolts... Would this suffice or will i need inlet valves as well? - Also where is the best place to order my parts from? I am from the UK.

For my S3 i ordered everything from Integrated Engineering (based in US) and got my full supertech set from there and paid import fees (which i dont mind doing again).

Any advice much appreciated
Old 05-28-2015, 02:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Message sent
Old 05-28-2015, 03:19 AM

I'm doing something similar. Having to order all my parts from the US there doesn't appear to be anyone in the UK who can compete on price.
Old 05-28-2015, 03:54 AM

hi guys

seems I am in the same situation as mysterioJR(except I have less knowledge)
I am from south Africa an as all of you should know S2K's are not very big here as well as boosted S2K's I have been searching all over the net for info on it and I have read through many pages and articles/threads but there's only so much filtering you can do before loosing interest lol

my goals for the first set up would be at around 400WHP would keep me smiling for a while, I do know more or less about turbo cars but as I love this car I would rather get more experienced advise if someone could supply me with a list of parts and websites of where I could purchase all the parts from that would be much appreciated.

another thing I am nervous of is everyone I have spoken to in SA says that my motor will never make 400WHP on a stock un opened engine, I tell them to go read up then they tell me that in 2 weeks the motor will pop. can anyone please tell me honestly if I need to upgrade internals to reach my goal and also what fuel would I need to run and at what boost?

from my knowledge I think my S2K Ap1 F20C should make that power at 14psi with a precision 5858 turbo but, will the motor hold that power?

thanks in advance
Old 05-28-2015, 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by KK_S2000
hi guys

I am from south Africa an as all of you should know S2K's are not very big here as well as boosted S2K's I have been searching all over the net for info on it and I have read through many pages and articles/threads but there's only so much filtering you can do before loosing interest lol

my goals for the first set up would be at around 400WHP would keep me smiling for a while, I do know more or less about turbo cars but as I love this car I would rather get more experienced advise if someone could supply me with a list of parts and websites of where I could purchase all the parts from that would be much appreciated.

another thing I am nervous of is everyone I have spoken to in SA says that my motor will never make 400WHP on a stock un opened engine, I tell them to go read up then they tell me that in 2 weeks the motor will pop. can anyone please tell me honestly if I need to upgrade internals to reach my goal and also what fuel would I need to run and at what boost?

from my knowledge I think my S2K Ap1 F20C should make that power at 14psi with a precision 5858 turbo but, will the motor hold that power?

thanks in advance
Check out what I'm about to build here - https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/112...pey-turbo-kit/

People have run 700hp for years on a stock block, check the reel street thread - https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/938...esults-inside/
Old 05-28-2015, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by guy13
Originally Posted by KK_S2000' timestamp='1432814083' post='23627521
hi guys

thanks in advance
Check out what I'm about to build here - https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/112...pey-turbo-kit/

People have run 700hp for years on a stock block, check the reel street thread - https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/938...esults-inside/
sounds like you have yourself a serious build there!!!!

with out going over the top what size injectors will be suitable for my power goal as well as what size fuel pump and turbo?
I would like to build something decent for now then find another motor and make that motor produce some serious power.
what do you think of a 5858
750cc injectors
walbro 255 fuel pump
AEM ECU
besides cooler, pipe work, wastegate, BOV and Gauges what else would I need to turbo
Old 05-28-2015, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by KK_S2000
Originally Posted by guy13' timestamp='1432818157' post='23627594
[quote name='KK_S2000' timestamp='1432814083' post='23627521']
hi guys

thanks in advance

sounds like you have yourself a serious build there!!!!

with out going over the top what size injectors will be suitable for my power goal as well as what size fuel pump and turbo?
I would like to build something decent for now then find another motor and make that motor produce some serious power.
what do you think of a 5858
750cc injectors
walbro 255 fuel pump
AEM ECU
besides cooler, pipe work, wastegate, BOV and Gauges what else would I need to turbo
[/quote]

I'm not an expert. See the kit this guy is selling, seems to be exactly what you are after.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/112...rbo-kit-400hp/
Old 05-28-2015, 01:30 PM

thanks for the replies guys!

I am no expert with S2000s but i know what im doing kind of. I have a friend who ran 708HP on stock block over here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLVR5h7cBpo

and my friend Luke has a serious build as well but only running 450ish atm!

I can't wait!

Where abouts are you from Guy?
Old 05-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Former Sponsor

We offer turbo components at reasonable pricing. Definitely check out our webstore for great options. The supercharger is usually peoples go-to for forced induction. The Walbro should do you well though im not sure about the 750cc injectors.

http://store.excelerateperformance.c.../i-130840.aspx
Old 05-28-2015, 05:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i recomend so far PPR motorsports this guys REALLY know about s2000 engine . and do an AMAZING numbers on dyno with head cnc port , cams , manifolds, etc. send message in her facebook . kaan is the name of the owner he answers the questions in facebook. i have buy a head cnc ported and intake manifold cut open and all work.. going to install in my supercharger setup now... check some work from PPR motorsports here :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PPR-M...163952?fref=ts

best luck bro!