S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Used Greddy Turbo Kit. Missing pieces.

Old 10-06-2011 | 09:28 PM

Default Used Greddy Turbo Kit. Missing pieces.

I recently purchased a used Greddy Turbo for MY01. I knew I would have missing pieces if I bought a used kit. It's always the little things too. I went on Greddy's website for replacement turbo accessories, but all they had was gaskets. There's also no part numbers so I can look for these pieces. With that being said I hope there's someone out there who also has this kit and can help me find these pieces.

Please use this Greddy manual as reference for the parts I need.
http://www.greddy.com/upload/file/00-S2000AP1_TZ.pdf

I'm missing...

#38 - 3 Way Fitting
#74 - 19 Ø Hose Union (Not sure what the Ø is. If I did I could probably find it easier in a hardware store.)
#72 - Pressure Sensor Adapter
#75 - Rubber Mount

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-06-2011 | 09:57 PM

Print the parts list pages and the pages with the pictures of the parts with their corresponding numbers. Take them to a Greddy dealer and they can order the parts for you. You dont really need to order the 3 Way fitting. It is just a brass tee with 1/8 npt threads. #74 is a 19mm diameter coupler. I am running without #75 and have had no problems. #72 is arguably unneccesary. Its purpose is to protect the map sensor from sudden/violent pressure changes. Alot of people don't use and don't have problems. I figure it can't hurt to have it.
Old 10-06-2011 | 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by realblag
Print the parts list pages and the pages with the pictures of the parts with their corresponding numbers. Take them to a Greddy dealer and they can order the parts for you. You dont really need to order the 3 Way fitting. It is just a brass tee with 1/8 npt threads. #74 is a 19mm diameter coupler. I am running without #75 and have had no problems. #72 is arguably unneccesary. Its purpose is to protect the map sensor from sudden/violent pressure changes. Alot of people don't use and don't have problems. I figure it can't hurt to have it.

You are awesome. Thanks alot.
Old 10-07-2011 | 04:59 AM

Turns out I'm missing some hoses too. I didn't think it was an issue because I thought home depot would sell them. But they don't have sizes like these.

#44 7.5 Ø x 300mm
#45 12 Ø x 430mm
#47 18 Ø x 400mm

I can only find websites where I can buy them in bulk.
Old 10-07-2011 | 06:33 AM
vbb

My suggestion is to take your car to a qualified mechanic that can help you fabricate the parts that you are missing. If it is just some random hoses, clamps, and fittings, a lot of mechanics will have those parts lying around the shop. I also bought a used Greddy kit, and even though the seller was a perfectly honest and straight up guy, I knew there'd be some little things missing here and there. Sure enough, there was... but my mechanic was able to get replacement parts (washers, clamps, a hose or two) and get me set up without any problem at all.

Of course, if you're doing this yourself and/or don't want to go to a shop, then I would agree with what has already been posted... contact an authorized Greddy dealer and they can get the parts for you.
Old 10-07-2011 | 07:47 AM

Go to a local auto parts store and they'll have hoses. Bring the Greddy install manual with you so you can articulate whether they're used for vacuum / boost, oil, or whatever. That way you'll be able to find a hose with adequate properties e.g. temp resistance. They don't have to be exactly x.xx mm diameter to work.
Old 10-07-2011 | 10:21 AM

You can find #74 at any autoparts store. It's most likely 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch.

The oil pressure sensor is pretty much useless. By the time you notice the light on your motor is already going to be toast. If you still want to use it you can use one of the ports on the oil filter relocation kit. This is the way I had mine setup. Just make sure you heat wrap the wire.

The oil line I sent you with the kit goes directly into the block were the oil pressure sensor was. #75 snapped in half when I was installing it on my car so I just left it off. Never had a problem not using it. If you still want to get one I think they are called isolater mounts. You can probably find them on eBay.