S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

The Ultimate GReddy Turbo Kit Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for a AEM V2 basemap so I can get the car to my tuner.

There is an AP1 calibration file in the AEM Tuner for a supercharged F20 that I can tweak/use to run the car, but I'd rather start with a base that's more inline.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:06 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by akash
Looking for a AEM V2 basemap so I can get the car to my tuner.

There is an AP1 calibration file in the AEM Tuner for a supercharged F20 that I can tweak/use to run the car, but I'd rather start with a base that's more inline.

Thanks in advance.
I believe i still have my aem v2 basemap from when i drove my greddy kit to the tuner.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone know where to find the instructions for the 06+ kit?
Old 08-03-2015, 05:36 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Super Nintendo Chalmers
Anyone know where to find the instructions for the 06+ kit?
http://www.greddy.com/upload/file/00-S2000AP1_TZ.pdf

Greddy Part numbers look like they are all three nearly the same.

Description: Bolt-on Turbo Kit T518Z (IC)
Old 08-04-2015, 09:36 AM

Yeah I saw the link for the 04-05 kit. I didn't know if the 06+ was any different. I bought my kit used so I just want to make sure I have all the components I need.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:23 PM

Received 95 Likes on 64 Posts

06+ kit is nearly identical. From the first post:

The KIT (06-09 models) CARB EO# D-397-10 Link to CARB EO PDF
Included everything the 00-05 kit has, excluding Walbro fuel pump and some hoses used for the air pump that 06+ no longer has.
RC 550 cc injectors are a different type (including the spacing for the fuel rail)
PNP Emanage harness is a different type due to ECU changes.
Intake pipe is different due to the use of an Intake air temp sensor (IAT).
Basemap and tuning method is different due to DBW throttle.
So the above parts are different. I'm pretty sure I have a version of the 06+ manual at home. post your email If you want me to send you a copy (my inbox is full).
Old 08-05-2015, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Chris_Lum

Included everything the 00-05 kit has, excluding Walbro fuel pump and some hoses used for the air pump that 06+ no longer has.
RC 550 cc injectors are a different type (including the spacing for the fuel rail)
So the above parts are different. I'm pretty sure I have a version of the 06+ manual at home. post your email If you want me to send you a copy (my inbox is full).
My email is wattski@hotmail.com, much appreciated!!

I think the only main concern I have left is where the IAT goes. The pipes I have doesn't seem to have hole for it. Also, my downpipe is cracked. Will Greddy sell me a replacement?
Old 08-05-2015, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Chris_Lum' timestamp='1438726999' post='23703924

My email is wattski@hotmail.com, much appreciated!!

I think the only main concern I have left is where the IAT goes. The pipes I have doesn't seem to have hole for it. Also, my downpipe is cracked. Will Greddy sell me a replacement?
Ok i'll send it to you tonight when I get home. I don't recall if there was a different pipe for the 06+ IAT...it would make sense that there is. Probably one predrilled with a rubber grommet..but I don't remember for sure. did your kit come with the emanage and PNP harness? you should also be able to tell from the PNP harness since the plugs are completely different looking than those for a non-DBW ECU.

I'm not sure if Greddy sells the manifold anymore. I honestly wouldn't buy it though, as it will just crack again and I remember it being pretty expensive. Look into a custom manifold or one of the tubular manifolds that are a direct drop in. I forget who makes it--it's somewhere in this thread.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:36 AM

Thanks again for the instructions. The install looks a little TOO easy but it looks like I have everything I need minus a few vibration mounts and intercooler bracket. Guess I'll have to MacGyver a spot for my IAT. I'm wondering if I put it in the charge pipe just before the TB will the pressure pop it out? Will it work properly if I put it in the intake before the turbo? Do I need a screw in IAT? Any suggestions?

Bueller?

Bueller?
Old 08-06-2015, 07:03 AM

Thanks again for the instructions. The install looks a little TOO easy but it looks like I have everything I need minus a few vibration mounts and intercooler bracket. Guess I'll have to MacGyver a spot for my IAT. I'm wondering if I put it in the charge pipe just before the TB will the pressure pop it out? Will it work properly if I put it in the intake before the turbo? Do I need a screw in IAT? Any suggestions?

Bueller?

Bueller?
yes it should go on the intake arm behind the filter. Looks like the 06+ kits were for sure drilled for the IAT: https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/index.php...&fromMainBar=1

Quick Reply: The Ultimate GReddy Turbo Kit Thread