S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

The Ultimate GReddy Turbo Kit Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotcha!
Old 08-27-2011, 11:17 PM

Im boosted! Yay

Anyone else have trouble with the Filter re-locator leaking? I have what sees to be the lower AN fitting on the engine side leaking... No matter how tight I get it. Thinking I may pull it back off tomorrow and re-teflon the side that installs to the flange?
Old 08-28-2011, 12:39 PM

Same prob here, renew teflon and try again... It stopped with teflon here, it leaked all over the place without teflon, no matter how tight i made them...
Old 08-28-2011, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nyther
Same prob here, renew teflon and try again... It stopped with teflon here, it leaked all over the place without teflon, no matter how tight i made them...
I pulled it off today, turns out that fitting uses and 0-Ring. The old one wans pretty much shot... Got a new one put it back together and it still seemed to leak. Tightened it up a little more and still leaking.

Got pissed and started punching it... kidding... No I noticed the Pipe plug (Faces the WG when installed) was slightly protruding. After much fighting I go to it with an alan and tightened it up some... Looks like the leak stopped but not sure...

New problem, anyone else have a problem with the Greddy DP being too short? My Flange is maybe a 1/4" from the tranny and when the spring bolt is installed the DP still dosent seal to my test pipe.. and the bolt rests against the tranny and rattles like a bish. Ill try and get a pic next time I have the car up.

IS there a solution or will I need to have my downpipe extended? Also considered getting a 3 bolt flange and using it as a spacer after the test pipe but cant find one with that pattern (Hondas are offset???)

HALP! Leaky exhaust sounds like POO
Old 08-28-2011, 07:07 PM

Did you take the metal ring off of the end of the stock exhaust manifold and put it on the downpipe? I forgot to do that and had the exact same issue.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:17 PM

Yup the ceramic header. The downpipe and test pipe are at least 1" apart.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Anyone running E85 on stock injectors? Using almost 30% more fuel I didnt know if anyone had any luck with it. I am running 8PSI currently.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:35 PM

Received 95 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by TheChazz
Im boosted! Yay

Anyone else have trouble with the Filter re-locator leaking? I have what sees to be the lower AN fitting on the engine side leaking... No matter how tight I get it. Thinking I may pull it back off tomorrow and re-teflon the side that installs to the flange?
you should only be using teflon on the black allen plugs (for optional sensors). The 2 AN fittings and the block adapter seal with O rings. Make sure the O rings are clean and not ripped. Make sure the AN fittings are not damaged so they seal against each other.

Make sure the oil filter block adapter is tightened against the block good enough, a lot of people don't tighten it good enough and blame it on the adapter.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Chris_Lum
Originally Posted by TheChazz' timestamp='1314515844' post='20920898
Im boosted! Yay

Anyone else have trouble with the Filter re-locator leaking? I have what sees to be the lower AN fitting on the engine side leaking... No matter how tight I get it. Thinking I may pull it back off tomorrow and re-Teflon the side that installs to the flange?
you should only be using Teflon on the black Allen plugs (for optional sensors). The 2 AN fittings and the block adapter seal with O rings. Make sure the O rings are clean and not ripped. Make sure the AN fittings are not damaged so they seal against each other.

Make sure the oil filter block adapter is tightened against the block good enough, a lot of people don't tighten it good enough and blame it on the adapter.

Yup got that, Actually ensured the plugs are teflon'ed and the AN fittings both just got brand new seals... In the quest to stop the leak I managed to shred a seal by over-tightening (&&#@&*$*!!!) So Ill try and pick up another tomorrow. As for the plate to block seal... After watching from the bottom I am sure its from the AN fitting, Just still cant tell if its the Oring side or AN side...
Old 08-30-2011, 05:24 AM

I bought the car about a month ago and am having problems left and right. The latest...the check engine light came on and said I was running lean. It turned off after a day, and seemed fine. A couple days later it started sputtering down the highway and just died. Wouldn't turn over. I took it to a shop, and the following day when they went to look at it, they said it started and ran fine. I and they have no idea what's wrong. Possible fuel filter clog? Something wrong with the emanage? Has anyone ever had this happen?

I'm honestly just thinking about converting back to stock and selling the kit. With it having upgraded injectors would I need stock ones again? Would everything be ok ECU-wise if I remove the emanage, or does the emanage change things automatically?

Quick Reply: The Ultimate GReddy Turbo Kit Thread