S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

TTS Race Supercharger kit build thread. Rotrex C38-92.

Old 06-24-2021, 04:01 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyle
Yeah I'm heavily considering just revamping my entire system at this point including doing larger feeds as well....I wanna do this once and be done with that....I said that with my current setup though....For now the car is going to have to sit, I have other obligations and priorities right now; after having spent the past 6 months going hard to have the car out for the summer, now that this happened it's kinda killed the season as well as the mood for me....the car is tucked away in the corner of the shop right now and I just don't feel like dealing with it for the immediate future lol.

To add: When I installed my rail/regulator I set it to 50 psi base pressure (vac disconnected) and everything went fine for the 93 pulls on the dyno. When we switched to ethanol the content ended up at 73%. After having issues with not getting enough fuel we upped the base pressure to 60 psi and still had the same issue. It seems when demand is highest, aka WOT under boost, is when the pump simply can't put out, regardless of base pressure, it reaches a certain threshold and then starts dropping off. My pump is hardwired similarly to yours, with a much larger & more robust relay than what SOS supplies, so I wasn't expecting to have the issues I'm having. What model 450 are you running?
Yeah I certainly understand that. I got rid of the original SOS relay a few years ago due to the fact that it began to melt. I swapped it for a 60/80 amp unit. As I still have 12awg wire I'm very likely going to upgrade it to 10awg. I'm also contemplating upping the feed lines to -8.I believe i have the original 450/267 pump. I did purchase the 535/295 but if the feed lines can't supply enough a bigger pump won't help much if at all. If I upgrade the feed lines I'll install this pump.

Can you provide a link to your wiring kit please?

Patience is a big virtue here...stay positive and persistent, it will turn out well!

Last edited by 06S2k07Si; 06-24-2021 at 04:05 AM.
Old 06-24-2021, 05:05 AM

Received 648 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by 06S2k07Si
Yeah I certainly understand that. I got rid of the original SOS relay a few years ago due to the fact that it began to melt. I swapped it for a 60/80 amp unit. As I still have 12awg wire I'm very likely going to upgrade it to 10awg. I'm also contemplating upping the feed lines to -8.I believe i have the original 450/267 pump. I did purchase the 535/295 but if the feed lines can't supply enough a bigger pump won't help much if at all. If I upgrade the feed lines I'll install this pump.

Can you provide a link to your wiring kit please?

Patience is a big virtue here...stay positive and persistent, it will turn out well!
I built my own wiring kit going off of the lessons learned by others and input from Dustin. I used all high-quality components (my made in Germany big 70A Hella relays were like $35 a piece), high-quality true 12AWG wire throughout, and I'm confident in my crimps. I'm also running the 267/450 fuel pump. Considering my setup is based on your past successes I was confident it was up to the task.....Can't even get me past 400whp before falling on its face....I think the main factor for both of us is we're still using the top connector on the pump carrier vs bypassing completely and wiring the pump directly to the relay. Those baby pins just can't hang I don't think, and become a huge resistance bottleneck going from 12 awg wire down to such tiny contact terminals. I'll be bypassing them completely the next time around for sure. Also gonna switch to the 295/535 while I'm in there.

Here's the wiring kit I plan on going with:

https://www.seamlessautocare.com/pro...ump-wiring-kit

Looks to be all business. If this can't get the pump the voltage/current it needs I don't think anything will.
The following users liked this post:
06S2k07Si (06-24-2021)
Old 06-24-2021, 05:20 AM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Kyle
I built my own wiring kit going off of the lessons learned by others and input from Dustin. I used all high-quality components (my made in Germany big 70A Hella relays were like $35 a piece), high-quality true 12AWG wire throughout, and I'm confident in my crimps. I'm also running the 267/450 fuel pump. Considering my setup is based on your past successes I was confident it was up to the task.....Can't even get me past 400whp before falling on its face....I think the main factor for both of us is we're still using the top connector on the pump carrier vs bypassing completely and wiring the pump directly to the relay. Those baby pins just can't hang I don't think, and become a huge resistance bottleneck going from 12 awg wire down to such tiny contact terminals. I'll be bypassing them completely the next time around for sure. Also gonna switch to the 295/535 while I'm in there.

Here's the wiring kit I plan on going with:

https://www.seamlessautocare.com/pro...ump-wiring-kit

Looks to be all business. If this can't get the pump the voltage/current it needs I don't think anything will.
Thanks.
Old 06-25-2021, 06:10 AM

Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

I installed the seamless hardwire kit being one of his very first buyers the kit now has been upgraded to be even nicer. I have no issues with it but I'm only using a AEM 340LPH, it's definitely overkill but I didn't want to run into any issues with melting and amp draws.
The following 2 users liked this post by Accordinglytuned:
06S2k07Si (06-25-2021), Kyle (06-25-2021)
Old 08-11-2021, 02:59 PM
Member (Premium)

Minor update...

SOS Sport 400 clutch and new OEM AP1 flywheel are in and all is fantastic with them so far. Initial impressions are very good. Smooth engagement and a tad bit stiffer than OEM. Just a bit more aggressive engagement. We'll see if it stays like this.

Renegade shifter bushing is great so far. Very solid shifts and at this time no noticeable additional vibrations.

Vibra Technics road/street motor mounts are fabulous as well. Only a small bit of added vibration is noticed. Less vibration than the Hasport 62A rear lower mount in my Type R. Engine sits about 1/4" lower than stock. Very happy with these!

Still need to install my Ohlins coilovers. They are fully assembled and ready to go. I'm waiting for the intense humidity to subside. I also am doing front and rear roll center adjusters. I'm debating on rigid collars possibly too...we'll see.

I purchased some more titanium from Chasing J's the shorty antenna from Origin Fab and a Ktuned Kseries dipstick retainer.

Last edited by 06S2k07Si; 08-12-2021 at 03:27 AM.
Old 08-12-2021, 04:33 AM

Received 57 Likes on 42 Posts

Your engine bay looks awesome!

That silver valve cover flows really well with the setup and all those titanium pieces are a nice finishing touch.

Random question, but what battery terminal covers are you using? They look clean.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:40 AM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by dustin02rsx
Your engine bay looks awesome!

That silver valve cover flows really well with the setup and all those titanium pieces are a nice finishing touch.

Random question, but what battery terminal covers are you using? They look clean.
Thank you very much! I keep trying!

They are the house brand NVX from Sonicelectronix.com. They are sometimes cheaper on eBay... https://www.ebay.com/itm/NVX-XBTPN08...edirect=mobile
Old 08-17-2021, 06:05 PM
Member (Premium)

Installed these Hybrid Racing shifter springs this evening. They are worth every bit of the $38 shipped! MUCH more positive engagement and better gate centering. Excellent upgrade. To replace all 7, on jack stands, took a total of about 1.5hrs with Honda bond application to each bolt upon reinsertion. Sorry, I forgot to take pictures. https://www.hybrid-racing.com/collec...09-honda-s2000

Last edited by 06S2k07Si; 09-27-2021 at 03:26 AM.
Kyle (08-19-2021)
Old 08-18-2021, 10:53 AM

Received 1,458 Likes on 1,081 Posts

Where have these been all my life? No amount of fresh fluid change was giving my shifts that missing crispness. Only now do I realize issue all along was likely these worn springs.

Wiggling neutral barely feels any resistance. Often find a vague feel to where the next gear is.

Doesn't seem that difficult to do with trans installed. Will be ordering these!

This really shoulda been a new thread...
06S2k07Si (08-18-2021)
Old 08-18-2021, 11:21 AM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Car Analogy
Where have these been all my life? No amount of fresh fluid change was giving my shifts that missing crispness. Only now do I realize issue all along was likely these worn springs.

Wiggling neutral barely feels any resistance. Often find a vague feel to where the next gear is.

Doesn't seem that difficult to do with trans installed. Will be ordering these!

This really shoulda been a new thread...
Yup, these should help with that! ...and yeah it probably should be!
There's also this but I didn't want to remove the trans again to do the one spring... https://www.manualgearboxllc.com/sho...or-spring-kit/

Last edited by 06S2k07Si; 08-18-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Quick Reply: TTS Race Supercharger kit build thread. Rotrex C38-92.