S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

TTS Race Supercharger kit build thread. Rotrex C38-92.

Old 08-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Added the UK 9000 rpm gauge cluster window... Also removed the oem color overlay and replaced it with the Qube Engineering white/red piece. Looks very similar to OEM but lighter in color.

Old 08-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Member (Premium)

Working on an aftermarket seat solution... work in progress... Buddyclub sport reclinable seats and Planted eBay copy seat brackets. Seat belt nut is from McMaster Carr 7/16"-20... https://www.mcmaster.com/catalog/126/3411/

Removed seat back flipper handle and reinstalled 180 degrees out and it fits much better. It was originally interfering with the rear side plastics on the car.

Removed one recline adjustment knob for a bit more clearance. This seat WILL fit with the knob attached but the seat belt hits the knob when flipping the seat forward so I removed it. This can be done simply by pulling on the knob.

Last edited by 06S2k07Si; 08-02-2020 at 08:33 AM.
Old 08-02-2020, 07:00 AM
Member (Premium)

These seats fit but are tight. They do not hit any part of the door or do not interfere with the center glove box door at all. In my opinion they are a great seat. Great looks, firm, grippy, comfortable positioning, considerably less sweat inducing than the OEM leather seats. On this bracket (Ebay Planted copies) without sliders the height is very close to OEM but just a smidge higher. I only had to raise my mirrors a very slight amount. Using sliders these will be higher than OEM by whatever the rail height. The downside is that for me there is just a bit less leg room by maybe 2 inches or so. One could drill additional holes in the seat bracket to move these closer to the rear of the car as there is just a bit more room for this. I Personally tend to have a higher than usual amount of recline to my seat backs and if I were to do this I would not be able to have the amount of seat back recline that I require. I am about 5'11" with a long 32" inseam (could be a 34" in some pants) and a 34"-35" waist. This is a very borderline for length for me and while I can drive the car with them, I will very likely not be keeping these. (I do have two of them). I am currently looking into fixed back buckets and have a few left to try. I may switch to those and sell these. This is sad because I really like these otherwise. Damn small S2000! Anyone interested in these please let me know. Currently back to stock for now.

Last edited by 06S2k07Si; 08-02-2020 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:14 AM

Received 648 Likes on 441 Posts

Ugh I just want my kit to get here already....Probably have it within the next few weeks.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:21 AM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Kyle
Ugh I just want my kit to get here already....Probably have it within the next few weeks.
Yeah, I bet! I've heard you have a bunch of parts waiting to go along with it huh? Patience! I'll all be worth it!
Old 08-02-2020, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by 06S2k07Si
Yeah, I bet! I've heard you have a bunch of parts waiting to go along with it huh? Patience! I'll all be worth it!
Yeah, I do. I decided to essentially go all-in. Using a lot of lessons you learned in your build and applying them to mine....I even stole your horns! And then there's some stuff I'm going above and beyond on because I'm stupid and extra. It's gonna be a sweet setup. I'm just hoping my piping comes out as pretty as yours.

I went with a 24x10.5x3.5" Garrett core for my IC setup. I have some treadstone cast end tanks on order for it but I don't think it's gonna happen....I haven't been able to get through to them at all, and it's been like 2+ months
Old 08-02-2020, 10:02 AM
Member (Premium)

Awesome! I'm glad this thread was some help to you. That's why I post everything. I try not to be greedy. I don't care about the money I've spent, I prefer to share knowledge, it's how we all can learn. If it wasn't for this site when I first started out I would have probably wasted even more money! Did you end up receiving the new version of the Hytech header? ...if so...do you have pics? I literally waited 2 years for mine!...yes...really. I also waited 1 year for the twinloop exhaust which i ended up selling because I didn't like it as much as the Fujitsubo Legalis R.

Last edited by 06S2k07Si; 08-02-2020 at 10:08 AM.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by 06S2k07Si
Awesome! I'm glad this thread was some help to you. That's why I post everything. I try not to be greedy. I don't care about the money I've spent, I prefer to share knowledge, it's how we all can learn. If it wasn't for this site when I first started out I would have probably wasted even more money! Did you end up receiving the new version of the Hytech header? ...if so...do you have pics? I literally waited 2 years for mine!...yes...really. I also waited 1 year for the twinloop exhaust which i ended up selling because I didn't like it as much as the Fujitsubo Legalis R.
Your generosity in that regard is much appreciated! The pics you provided of the setup were very helpful! I plan on doing my own little build thread as it comes to fruition; I think this kit could use a little bit more coverage in the US market. As it is it's the only viable Rotrex solution, and a damn good one at that, so I'd like to instill some more confidence in it as well as stoke some enthusiasm.

Regarding the Hytech header.....nope......I might end up just running my Toda Torquie-Kun header....Admittedly I even went ahead and bought the Toda header under the biased assumption that John wasn't going to come through for me, given his notoriety with that. I spoke with him about a month ago and he assured me he'd get to my header within the next couple weeks. I'm not holding my breath honestly. As far as pics here's some from a buddy who actually received his. I will say I'm not too keen on needing to reposition the oil filter with his new header design.

Last edited by Kyle; 08-03-2020 at 03:31 AM.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:19 AM
Member (Premium)

Thank you Sir for the kind words! Much appreciated! I'll look forward to seeing your build! If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask!

Boy that thing sure is sexy! Thanks for the pictures! I didn't know that you needed to relocate the oil filter...good info. It'd be interesting to see a back to back dyno of the new one vs mine! I'm sure the Toda header will work fine, that is the supposed "better" version. In my experience John will come through, its just that he's kinda like the Amish...you gotta keep checking in every so often to make sure it gets done!

Last edited by 06S2k07Si; 08-03-2020 at 05:28 AM.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Member (Premium)

Swapped out my Moddiction Anvil 2 non-patterened shift knob for a patterned one.

Anyone want my non-patterened one? Its perfect...let me know.

Quick Reply: TTS Race Supercharger kit build thread. Rotrex C38-92.