S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Supra V160 Getrag Conversion

Old 07-06-2012, 09:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine does that, but it only goes up to 3mph and not 7. What did you end up with for a final calibration? I still have the 3650.0% that you initially told me. I haven't got mine on the road yet. I've just been trying to help Passman out trying to get his to work. I'm pretty sure the problem he is having right now, is that the green wire for the signal out is run directly to AEM. Where it needs to be spliced into the OEM signal wire. The signal is received by the cluster and is then sent to the ecu.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CD7SirAccord
Mine does that, but it only goes up to 3mph and not 7. What did you end up with for a final calibration? I still have the 3650.0% that you initially told me. I haven't got mine on the road yet. I've just been trying to help Passman out trying to get his to work. I'm pretty sure the problem he is having right now, is that the green wire for the signal out is run directly to AEM. Where it needs to be spliced into the OEM signal wire. The signal is received by the cluster and is then sent to the ecu.
mine is 3236.7, Yea I'm not sure why their is a wire going to the ecu
Old 07-06-2012, 10:15 AM

sorry guys I havnt checked this since this morning, I'm gonna have my buddy who did the wiring look at this thread and try and figure everything out, thanks for all the help, i'm sure this will get me on the right track
Old 07-10-2012, 06:36 PM

got my speedo healer working, drove the car, trans feels good, few problems though, its kicking out of second, feels like its just barely hitting something preventing it from fully being in second, makes me think the linkage is the slighest bit too short, or the shifter bracket is slightly too long, and man is this thing freaken loud, also I only took a 10 min drive and the trans was hot as shit, I wanna hear from full blown on the second gear thing, anyone else with the swap have any problems with second? but i must say it shifts so nice and feels great, the thing with second was really only happening when i would be rolling in neutral and try to go into second it would just kick out, normal shifting it seemed to stay in second ok
-matt
Old 07-10-2012, 06:39 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

What did you do to correct the speedo issue?
Old 07-10-2012, 06:42 PM

What center console do you have, my AP2 console I had to trim the plastic on the inside because when I put it into 3rd or 5th it would touch the plastic. That wouldnt let it go in all the way and sometimes it would pop out of 5th. Once I trimmed the inner lip of the console it was perfect and felt better shifting.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:43 PM

my buddy first wired it thinking the ecu sends the signal to the cluster, but it was the other way around, we also switched it to 5 volts, i dont think the voltage would have mattered but we did that first so guess I wont know but its working now, 36500 seemed to make the speedo read high so i went to 34000 and that seemed better but def not 100% on yet, gotta mess with it now, but I'm more concerned about the second gear thing and the heat the trans was putting out
Old 07-10-2012, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by neeman77
What center console do you have, my AP2 console I had to trim the plastic on the inside because when I put it into 3rd or 5th it would touch the plastic. That wouldnt let it go in all the way and sometimes it would pop out of 5th. Once I trimmed the inner lip of the console it was perfect and felt better shifting.
no its not hitting the plastic, we took the console off and could still see it was just barely hitting something and not getting that nice click like the other gears get
Old 07-10-2012, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by passmans2kny
got my speedo healer working, drove the car, trans feels good, few problems though, its kicking out of second, feels like its just barely hitting something preventing it from fully being in second, makes me think the linkage is the slighest bit too short, or the shifter bracket is slightly too long, and man is this thing freaken loud, also I only took a 10 min drive and the trans was hot as shit, I wanna hear from full blown on the second gear thing, anyone else with the swap have any problems with second? but i must say it shifts so nice and feels great, the thing with second was really only happening when i would be rolling in neutral and try to go into second it would just kick out, normal shifting it seemed to stay in second ok
-matt
Glad to hear that you got the Speedo working Matt! Did you just need to switch the Green wire to the OEM signal wire? are you still using +12V to the Speedohealer?

Could you please confirm if this is correct. If not I will make changes to it again so that in the future, everyone has the correct diagram.

Wish I could help you out with the second gear thing.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:50 PM

honestly I'm not sure what alex my buddy did with the wiring, sorry thats like the only thing I'm a total noob with is wiring

Quick Reply: Supra V160 Getrag Conversion