S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Supra V160 Getrag Conversion

Old 04-26-2012, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by p0staboy
So the swap is all in and running. The clutch and tranny feels awesome. the twin disk is A LOT better to drive with than my old CC stage 4 clutch. Got the spedo working using a speedohealer. if anyone needs help getting the speedo to work let me know. Shoutout to LJ at FB for all the help and making such a great kit. Can't wait to break in the clutch to bang some gears

badass to hear! can you do me a favor and take a pic of your interior with the supra shift knob? I want to see how well it goes with our interior in case i want to get an AF one.

How much power are you making anyway?

And how do the longer shifts feel compared to our s2k short shifters? Is it horrible or not a big deal?
Old 04-26-2012, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by BrockB
Originally Posted by p0staboy' timestamp='1335495315' post='21647566
So the swap is all in and running. The clutch and tranny feels awesome. the twin disk is A LOT better to drive with than my old CC stage 4 clutch. Got the spedo working using a speedohealer. if anyone needs help getting the speedo to work let me know. Shoutout to LJ at FB for all the help and making such a great kit. Can't wait to break in the clutch to bang some gears

badass to hear! can you do me a favor and take a pic of your interior with the supra shift knob? I want to see how well it goes with our interior in case i want to get an AF one.

How much power are you making anyway?

And how do the longer shifts feel compared to our s2k short shifters? Is it horrible or not a big deal?
I can take a pic tommrow, with the OEM supra knob it sits a bit lower, it looks and sits pretty low almost looks oem. im around the 440 mark. the throws arn't THAT much longer, if anything the throw is a bit longer you probly wont even notice.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome! Glad to hear it's all back and running. I'm out of town working right now. Hopefully when I get back I'll be able to finish and get my car back on the road. I got the speedohealer hooked up but was never able to test it on the road.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:10 PM

This is how I have the speedohealer wired up. Is this how you did it? Also what gear ratio and rear tire size do you have? Do you know the % you changed + or -?
Attached Thumbnails Supra V160 Getrag Conversion-speedohealer-wiring-v160.png  
Old 04-27-2012, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by CD7SirAccord
This is how I have the speedohealer wired up. Is this how you did it? Also what gear ratio and rear tire size do you have? Do you know the % you changed + or -?
That looks about right, you did mount the speedohealer inside the car right?
I have not gotten the exact calibration settings for the speedohealer yet but I'm using 3650.0 right now till I get it calibrated. PS speedo healer must be working and calibrated for vtec/eps to work
Old 04-27-2012, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by p0staboy
Originally Posted by CD7SirAccord' timestamp='1335510658' post='21647967
That looks about right, you did mount the speedohealer inside the car right?
I have not gotten the exact calibration settings for the speedohealer yet but I'm using 3650.0 right now till I get it calibrated. PS speedo healer must be working and calibrated for vtec/eps to work
Correct, it is inside the car. I was able to check it with the test mode and everything seemed like it was working properly (Pulses from the sensor as well as checking that the dash was changing from 0 to 3mph in test mode). I was just never able to get it to read on the dash, while it was not in the test mode, but figured it was too far out on percentage to be able to read, as I was only able to turn the transmission yoke by hand and trying to record the speedometer by video on my phone. But thanks for the calibration number, that should at least be a good enough place to start.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:08 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

WOW I just found this thread and I am going to dream about it. But one step at a time. Currently in the process of going FI and too much money already spent so far so I need to save up for this. Man, can it ever end?
Old 04-28-2012, 07:25 AM

which speedohealer model are you guys using?
Old 04-28-2012, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by passmans2kny
which speedohealer model are you guys using?
I'm using The V4 with the universal harness kit.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Forcedbird
WOW I just found this thread and I am going to dream about it. But one step at a time. Currently in the process of going FI and too much money already spent so far so I need to save up for this. Man, can it ever end?
No.

Quick Reply: Supra V160 Getrag Conversion