S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

PTUNING S2000 Turbo System (Pics, Dyno, Pricing)

Old 08-08-2013, 08:23 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

[attachment=43899yno Sheet.jpg]
14.5 psi w/ recirculated wastegate

Don't forget that PTuning's dyno is a low reading dyno.

Zero issues with the manifold!

If you go the forced induction route I believe that you have to factor in that there will be some complications weather its minor/major or if the kit is pre-fab or custom, turbocharged or supercharged. Heck even new cars from the factory has complications that's why there is that thing called a "warranty". I just want to say that so far I am happy with the PTuning kit and yes there have been a couple of minor complications here and there. But the one thing that I am VERY happy with my kit is the support that I have with it. PTuning always answers my questions weather I contact them on here, via email, and they always pick up their phone. If they say their going to call me back they do! I think a pre-fab kit is only as good as its support (as opposed to other kits out there that we hear about with crack prone manifolds and then the maker of the kit goes into hiding). I had an hour long talk with Toan about two weeks ago. He always goes above and beyond when answering my questions. He welcomed all of the feedback that I had about the kit positive/negative and told me that they are always trying to improve their products.

To the PTuning kit!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails PTUNING S2000 Turbo System (Pics, Dyno, Pricing)-dyno-sheet.jpg  
Old 08-09-2013, 04:53 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

did the motor mount in the kit provide make vibration in the car and on steeering wheels ? because when use aftermarket eurthane like inovative its make noize and vibration and its suck
Old 08-09-2013, 05:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-09-2013, 05:21 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dynojet E85 18.5psi 567whp gtx3076R

Kit has been rock solid with no issues. Some slight vibration with motor mount felt in dash but has settled down now. No harsh ride or vibration while cruising or at speed. Will be testing a softer durometer bushing with the mount soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
Attached Thumbnails PTUNING S2000 Turbo System (Pics, Dyno, Pricing)-uploadfromtaptalk1376054443377.jpg  
Old 08-09-2013, 06:02 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by HMFIC
Dynograph and Boost Curve on 93 pump gas using optional GTX3076R Turbo with Quiet Recirculated Wastegate Dump Tube:

I remember this day. I woke up to my phone going off when you kept tagging me with all these pics. I remember squinting looking at 450 in my face trying to figure out what da heo was I looking at lol
You're on the first page now Allan.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by p0staboy
Originally Posted by HMFIC' timestamp='1376001014' post='22714442
Dynograph and Boost Curve on 93 pump gas using optional GTX3076R Turbo with Quiet Recirculated Wastegate Dump Tube:

I remember this day. I woke up to my phone going off when you kept tagging me with all these pics. I remember squinting looking at 450 in my face trying to figure out what da heo was I looking at lol
How much boost was this? and what dyno? Curious how you made more power than me and I run 94oct and a open dump
The car was tuned in house for 14.5 psi on our Dyno Dynamics dyno. The car has a recirculated WG, but also used our 3" single exhaust system. BTW, this is also on an F22C.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Forcedbird
[attachment=43899yno Sheet.jpg]
14.5 psi w/ recirculated wastegate

Don't forget that PTuning's dyno is a low reading dyno.

Zero issues with the manifold!

If you go the forced induction route I believe that you have to factor in that there will be some complications weather its minor/major or if the kit is pre-fab or custom, turbocharged or supercharged. Heck even new cars from the factory has complications that's why there is that thing called a "warranty". I just want to say that so far I am happy with the PTuning kit and yes there have been a couple of minor complications here and there. But the one thing that I am VERY happy with my kit is the support that I have with it. PTuning always answers my questions weather I contact them on here, via email, and they always pick up their phone. If they say their going to call me back they do! I think a pre-fab kit is only as good as its support (as opposed to other kits out there that we hear about with crack prone manifolds and then the maker of the kit goes into hiding). I had an hour long talk with Toan about two weeks ago. He always goes above and beyond when answering my questions. He welcomed all of the feedback that I had about the kit positive/negative and told me that they are always trying to improve their products.

To the PTuning kit!!!!!!
Thank you for the positive feedback and it was nice speaking with you on the phone too.

- Toan
Old 08-09-2013, 06:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by beaudin223
did the motor mount in the kit provide make vibration in the car and on steeering wheels ? because when use aftermarket eurthane like inovative its make noize and vibration and its suck
It looks like S2000442 (Daryl) has answered your question, but we'll add some to it. We've had a car with Innovative mounts come through our shop before and I can assure you that our mounts have no where near the vibration of those motor mounts.

We use a custom CNC machined rounded-rectangle metal sleeve rather than a round bar stock. What this allows us to do is use a softer durometer than the competition without the inherent sagging issues of a round metal sleeve acting on a urethane bushing.

- Toan
Old 08-09-2013, 06:16 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sata3000
Thanks Thomas, this works too.

- Toan
Old 08-09-2013, 06:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by s2000442
Dynojet E85 18.5psi 567whp gtx3076R

Kit has been rock solid with no issues. Some slight vibration with motor mount felt in dash but has settled down now. No harsh ride or vibration while cruising or at speed. Will be testing a softer durometer bushing with the mount soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
Thanks Daryl. We're looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks to all our customers that have PM'ed or emailed us their dyno sheets. We'll compile all the information and make it available in once place. Please keep the dyno numbers coming in!

- Toan

Quick Reply: PTUNING S2000 Turbo System (Pics, Dyno, Pricing)