S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

PTUNING S2000 Turbo System (Pics, Dyno, Pricing)

Old 12-03-2012, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

P
Originally Posted by robotvoice
Originally Posted by miguel329' timestamp='1354575275' post='22187595
If you dont have kit dont waste money on one mount hasport $300 for both or 179 ea, i was told by a guy on here that wreck his s2 with ptuning kit, replacement mount was like $400 for passenger side, if true thats fn rip off
The PTuning mount is a completely custom made mount to allow the turbo to sit very low in conjunction with their custom manifold design. The mount is a bit more involved than your standard OEM style motor mount so of course it's going to cost a bit more. But since it's out of your price point, it's a "rip off", right? Great logic.
Dude you are dumb, its not out my price point, just saying its a rip off considering(if he needs both passenger/driver side)& other mounts who have more material/ r&d are priced better... I have ptuning kit but for the money i could of went different route and saved some cash & what not... But i like the small manifold quick spools, reliabilty.
Robotvoice how is your ptuning s2k running
Old 12-04-2012, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by miguel329
P
Originally Posted by robotvoice' timestamp='1354583793' post='22187830
[quote name='miguel329' timestamp='1354575275' post='22187595']
If you dont have kit dont waste money on one mount hasport $300 for both or 179 ea, i was told by a guy on here that wreck his s2 with ptuning kit, replacement mount was like $400 for passenger side, if true thats fn rip off
The PTuning mount is a completely custom made mount to allow the turbo to sit very low in conjunction with their custom manifold design. The mount is a bit more involved than your standard OEM style motor mount so of course it's going to cost a bit more. But since it's out of your price point, it's a "rip off", right? Great logic.
Dude you are dumb, its not out my price point, just saying its a rip off considering(if he needs both passenger/driver side)& other mounts who have more material/ r&d are priced better... I have ptuning kit but for the money i could of went different route and saved some cash & what not... But i like the small manifold quick spools, reliabilty.
Robotvoice how is your ptuning s2k running /> />
[/quote]

Yeah, because you were part of the R&D for the PTuning mount and all the other mounts out there so your opinion really matters. Get over yourself. I'm guessing you consider the whole PTuning kit a rip off too, huh?? Your logic fails, hard.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by robotvoice
Originally Posted by miguel329' timestamp='1354587602' post='22187950
P[quote name='robotvoice' timestamp='1354583793' post='22187830']
Robotvoice how is your ptuning s2k running />/>/>/>/> />/>/>/>/>
[/quote]

Yeah, because you were part of the R&D for the PTuning mount and all the other mounts out there so your opinion really matters. Get over yourself. I'm guessing you consider the whole PTuning kit a rip off too, huh?? Your logic fails, hard.
[/quote]
dude you just a ptuning nut swinger........ i have same kit runs good no complaints, havent wrecked mine />/>/>.....all i was saying its a rip off for him to buy one mount if he has wants to get both side... if you have any other dumb comments feel free to pm me so we dont crowd this thread with useless stuff....
Old 12-04-2012, 06:48 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by robotvoice' timestamp='1354629903' post='22188670
[quote name='miguel329' timestamp='1354587602' post='22187950']
Robotvoice how is your ptuning s2k running />/>/>/>/>/>/> />/>/>/>/>/>/>
[/quote]

[/quote]
dude you just a ptuning nut swinger........ i have same kit runs good no complaints, havent wrecked mine />/>/>/>/>.....all i was saying its a rip off for him to buy one mount if he has wants to get both side... if you have any other dumb comments feel free to pm me so we dont crowd this thread with useless stuff.... />/>
[/quote]

Thank you gentlemen for clarification on the mounts. To S2kchris, If you're just looking for stock replacement mounts there are many aftermarket sets available for the s2k. Our custom motor mounts included in our kit was designed primarily for our turbo system and it only includes the motor mount for the passenger side in order to clear our low-mount turbo. One thing i need to add here is that there is a difference between a part that is considered a rip off and one that is expensive. A rip off is when a part cost the manufacturer $10 to build it and they turn around and sell it for $100. It's expensive when a similiar, but completely different in-design part, sells for twice the price ($200) of the other mounts, but it cost the manufacturer $160 to build it. The size of the raw aluminum billet and the time, and number of operations it takes to machine our custom mount is the reason it's expensive.

And thank you everyone for your continue feedback on this thread.

MrC
Old 12-04-2012, 07:09 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Someone local is selling a used.ptuning kit in great condition for great price , only missing the turbo n the motor mount. That's why I was asking if you guys sell the mount alone.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want a answer right now call 877-788-6464
Old 12-04-2012, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by robotvoice' timestamp='1354629903' post='22188670
Robotvoice how is your ptuning s2k running />/>/>/>/>/> />/>/>/>/>/>
[/quote]

[/quote]
dude you just a ptuning nut swinger........ i have same kit runs good no complaints, havent wrecked mine />/>/>/>.....all i was saying its a rip off for him to buy one mount if he has wants to get both side... if you have any other dumb comments feel free to pm me so we dont crowd this thread with useless stuff.... />
[/quote]

Real classy man. Bravo. Your ignorant comments are what's clogging up the thread BTW, if you didn't notice already. I don't have time to PM little children on here like you but feel free to send me all the love messages you want bruh

Anyway, ill "swing" back onto topic and say I can't wait to see the new cold air box design from you guys!
Old 12-04-2012, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by MrC@PTUNING
Originally Posted by miguel329' timestamp='1354632896' post='22188752
[quote name='robotvoice' timestamp='1354629903' post='22188670']
Robotvoice how is your ptuning s2k running />/>/>/>/>/>/>/> />/>/>/>/>/>/>/>
[/quote]

[/quote]
dude you just a ptuning nut swinger........ i have same kit runs good no complaints, havent wrecked mine />/>/>/>/>/>.....all i was saying its a rip off for him to buy one mount if he has wants to get both side... if you have any other dumb comments feel free to pm me so we dont crowd this thread with useless stuff.... />/>/>
[/quote]

Thank you gentlemen for clarification on the mounts. To S2kchris, If you're just looking for stock replacement mounts there are many aftermarket sets available for the s2k. Our custom motor mounts included in our kit was designed primarily for our turbo system and it only includes the motor mount for the passenger side in order to clear our low-mount turbo. One thing i need to add here is that there is a difference between a part that is considered a rip off and one that is expensive. A rip off is when a part cost the manufacturer $10 to build it and they turn around and sell it for $100. It's expensive when a similiar, but completely different in-design part, sells for twice the price ($200) of the other mounts, but it cost the manufacturer $160 to build it. The size of the raw aluminum billet and the time, and number of operations it takes to machine our custom mount is the reason it's expensive.

And thank you everyone for your continue feedback on this thread.

MrC
[/quote]

I didnt mean your mounts are a ripoff, I was just saying that it would be more cost effective for him to buy a kit that sells both mounts if he didnt have the ptuning kit. Its nice to see that you guys have cheerleaders like robotvoice....I am sure if you had a problem with what I was saying you would have contacted me. Have a good day and happy holidays
Old 12-05-2012, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by S2KCHRIS305
Do you guys sell the ptuning motor mounts alone?

Hello sir,

If you would like just the motor mount alone? We can do $421.00 shipped to lower 48 states.

As Mr.C stated this mount is made out full brick of billet material(silver). Along with the billet bushing we also designed a completely new mount (black)

Old 12-05-2012, 08:30 AM

Hey everyone. 3-days left for this special. $400 off any S2k kit

Thanks Drew. R

http://www.ptuning.c...0-turbo-kit.htm

Quick Reply: PTUNING S2000 Turbo System (Pics, Dyno, Pricing)