S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

PTUNING S2000 Turbo System (Pics, Dyno, Pricing)

Old 06-05-2010, 11:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I drove the test vehicle today and all I can say is that it was brilliant. I've been in greddy, comptech, Inlinepro vehicles and by far this was the best in feeling and response. Thoroughly impressed.

Toan I may just decide to leave my car at the shop and get a kit put on lol.

-Anthony
Old 06-05-2010, 06:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

soon.... soon
Old 06-07-2010, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

will the car have more vibration due to the new motor mounts?
Old 06-07-2010, 04:03 AM

really nice kit over 400hp on a dyno dynamics dyno. real nice. have you guys considered selling the oil scavenging system on its own for people that already have other kits.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:27 AM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts

Metros and Sparrow has seen my kit first hand.

This past saturday, Sparrow and I went to ptuning in the morning to drop off his car and in the while, Toan came out and asked if i wanted to drive my car. I said sure!

He rolled around the corner and i hopped in.

We went to the gas station and filled up some gas and then took it on the road. I've had 2 turbo kits on my car previous to this one, both with 50 trims that a lot of people know spools very quickly on this car. Great for daily with minimal lag, and i thought great, i have exactly what i wanted..........til now..

Let me tell you, i almost $hit my pants at first pull. I haven't been in a turbo car for a long time so it def gave me the butterflies at first lol.

We took it on the hwy and the car is seamless.. There is no on off switch feeling.. it just feels as the rpms go, the more power it gains as my other kits once the turbo kicks in, its on..

The transient response on this is AMAZING. it feels like if you just goosed the pedal it was already boosted. In other kits you push the gas and u wait for the spool... then goes..

There is a huge different in just spool and transient response and let me tell you, the slightest touch of the pedal it's spooling.. its almost DARING you to push the gas to spool. I can't even describe how "ready" the car feels.

On the way back i got to play with it a little and without really pushing the car too hard, maybe doing a couple of quick pulls... the car is just so damn smooth throughout the powerband...and city driving?! the spool is so quick that there is verrrrry minimal lag. almost to the point where you dont feel any lag because of the transient response. it makes city driving so much more enjoyable!!

Speaking of enjoyable... The exhaust... OMG the exhaust...I had a q300 dual 70mm on my last setup...with the turbo, it was damn near OEM quiet. I can almost say this 3 inch single is just as quiet. No exaggeration. And the waste gate dumping to the atmosphere?! forget about it...With it routed back into downpipe, she is QUIET. I LOVE how stealth the car is.. All you hear is the turbo spooling... the turbo spooling and bov is Very noticeable over the exhaust. That just tells you how quiet the exhaust is on this car. NOW i can boost without hearing the wastegate...For some, they like it...I'm not that guy. lol

I was such in a state of AW that i had to have Sparrow drive the car.

ANYONE that know's sparrow, he's a hardcore NA man. TO THE FULLEST. NOTHING persuades The Hershey.

But when i pulled over, and swapped places... this dood gently rowed from first to 2nd, then to 3rd...at At 3rd gear around 45mph...he lets her rip...at first i thought he was gonna stop at the top of 4th...but nooo... i should've known better lol.. is he gonna stop at the bottom of 5th maybe? umm.. no... by the time i looked over it was 137mph before he started to let go and the ONLY reason why he did is because i had to gently...*by gently i mean Nervously* tell him that our exit was coming up.....FAST lol.. I swear everything around us looked like we were going back to the future

I can finally say that he had that grin for the first time on his face. That was enough to know that this could possibly bring him over to the dark side.

Toan, again...Excellent work. Every time i think about it i can't stop cheesing lol...all i hear is *wrroooOOOOMMM CHU CHu Chu chu* lol
Old 06-07-2010, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by vietravinjit,Jun 7 2010, 05:33 AM
will the car have more vibration due to the new motor mounts?
I did not notice any extreme increase in vibration.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:47 AM

[QUOTE=HMFIC,Jun 7 2010, 08:27 AM]
We took it on the hwy and the car is seamless..
Old 06-07-2010, 04:56 AM

Yea, i seen this car in person (a few weeks back when it was getting worked on), and I really liked the setup. Hopefully, I can ride a s2000 with this setup soon.

I'm 100% sure i'm probably going to be getting this kit. After a few years of research, this is the most complete kit, IMO.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:38 AM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by 03BlkS2k,Jun 7 2010, 08:56 AM
Yea, i seen this car in person (a few weeks back when it was getting worked on), and I really liked the setup. Hopefully, I can ride a s2000 with this setup soon.

I'm 100% sure i'm probably going to be getting this kit. After a few years of research, this is the most complete kit, IMO.
After she's complete, you're more than welcome to take a ride the next time we have a meet or what not
Old 06-07-2010, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by HMFIC,Jun 7 2010, 05:38 AM
After she's complete, you're more than welcome to take a ride the next time we have a meet or what not
r u running the GT30R or the bigger GT35R?

Quick Reply: PTUNING S2000 Turbo System (Pics, Dyno, Pricing)