S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Need help on my build.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@cujet- Man that sounds like such a headache, unfortunately I don't have "too much" money to play with and i'm doing it myself so i'm looking for a somewhat simple set-up with a bottom mount flange. I heard pfab was also a pretty good brand for a log style manifold. I would love to have a test pipe but unfortunately need it for emissions. Although i might just swap it out when the time comes lol
Old 02-06-2014, 06:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mandrocortes
@cujet- Man that sounds like such a headache, unfortunately I don't have "too much" money to play with and i'm doing it myself so i'm looking for a somewhat simple set-up with a bottom mount flange. I heard pfab was also a pretty good brand for a log style manifold. I would love to have a test pipe but unfortunately need it for emissions. Although i might just swap it out when the time comes lol
Don't be discouraged. One other problem on my car is that the turbo is a bit too big for my needs. Also, If I run with just the downpipe, it's remarkably more responsive.

The Inline Pro manifold is a very high quality unit. Some guys making over 500HP with it are doing some internal porting to smooth the flow a bit better. Also, the manifold has a bit of an advantage over a typical log manifold. As the Inline Pro has longer and straighter runners.

But, I may take the time to fabricate a true header for my car. It should be worth some HP.

One thing I forgot to mention. I have the 3mm head gasket, which reduces low end torque substantially. Might be better to run a stock headgasket, stock compression and less boost.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking to run about 10 psi max boost to start off due to my turbo being used. I plan on keeping all the internals stock as well and just focusing on the correct tune and set up. I know I for sure have to get the hondata k-pro due to emissions and set-up I want. In the mean time ima run a 70mm invidia test pipe with a CEL fix. And when emissions comes around just swapping it out.