S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Mase Engineering S2000 Turbo Kit Introduction

Old 10-18-2009, 06:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by smirfs2k05,Oct 17 2009, 09:55 AM
Hmm so I'm wondering if he's offering a kit with no engine management.

Because if I sell my vortech kit I'm thinking I can get atleast 3k, comptech header another 500. I buy a flash pro and some injectors, I already have a walbro and a clutch. I'd be installing myself so without injectors and EMS the kit should cost me roughly 4k right ?

wishful thinking =]
$2900 off the price for just EMS and injectors?? That IS wishfull thinking. haha.

Just PM Mase and be patient. Good luck with the possible kit. You will love it if you go for it.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mase said he will have pre-tuning for the precision 6262 turbo charger soon (currently only 5857)..does anyone know when that will be done?
Old 10-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Banned

we are currently testing various turbos at the moment.

gt35r now, billet 6262, billet 5857 w/ multiple downpipe configurations.

We have certain build constraints I would like to follow on the kits. I chose to run vbands on the 5857 kits because it eliminates the issues w/ bolts backing out and ease of installation. However the vband housings add cost, and they also extend out farther so our downpipe has to take a sharper bend.

w/ the larger turbo kits people are wanting, i want to make sure the high numbers will be obtainable without flow restriction from the downpipe.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by MaseEngineering,Oct 20 2009, 11:25 AM
we are currently testing various turbos at the moment.

gt35r now, billet 6262, billet 5857 w/ multiple downpipe configurations.

We have certain build constraints I would like to follow on the kits. I chose to run vbands on the 5857 kits because it eliminates the issues w/ bolts backing out and ease of installation. However the vband housings add cost, and they also extend out farther so our downpipe has to take a sharper bend.

w/ the larger turbo kits people are wanting, i want to make sure the high numbers will be obtainable without flow restriction from the downpipe.
what a fun day.....

Old 10-21-2009, 04:06 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MaseEng Nick,Oct 21 2009, 02:55 AM
what a fun day.....

Back to work Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:05 AM

lol.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:35 PM

Wow.... I'm glad everyone but me, is getting the questions and price quotes they want.... It's been over month that I'm still waiting for a serious response. They must not realise I have money burning holes in my pockets with a serious build in the works. That's okay though. In the end when I get what I want and the credits are rolling I will not be thanking Mase Engineering for thier unwavering dedication to customer support.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:01 PM

you sure are doing a lot of crying and not a lot of listening. they have already told oyu a few times on here that they were sorry for not getting back to you specifically. they are extremely busy with the day to day grind and the turbo kits come second to their normal daily business..... if you were that serious about being mad at them you would have already gone to another vendor for a different kit. just chill out a bit and wait your turn like everyone else is willing to do. you wont be sorry either way.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:44 PM

Cool

This is a buisiness transaction and if I cared more about the vendor then the product I would. If you knew how many times I have contacted Mase and Ryan then you would not be making the worthless comments above.
I'm pretty sure you would not have had enough superman in you to turn around and say anything to me in his store and you had to have known that attempting to make insulting and unprofessional comments would spark a feud. So stop trying to start beef in an online product thread.
And at the risk of making myself look like a hot head I'm going suggest to you, to mind your business and STFU unless your an official representative of Mase or his establishment. Now let the seller and customer handle buisiness.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by UGotsTaBTrippin,Oct 24 2009, 12:35 PM
Wow.... I'm glad everyone but me, is getting the questions and price quotes they want.... It's been over month that I'm still waiting for a serious response. They must not realise I have money burning holes in my pockets with a serious build in the works. That's okay though. In the end when I get what I want and the credits are rolling I will not be thanking Mase Engineering for thier unwavering dedication to customer support.
Im sorry, I looked through my 13 pages of PMs and do not have a single one from you.

Further I have checked my emails, and dont see anything.

My customers know I go out of my way to make sure things are taken care of, Please PM me your contact info and I will personally answer anything you may need.

Regards,
Mase

Quick Reply: Mase Engineering S2000 Turbo Kit Introduction