S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Mase Engineering S2000 Turbo Kit Introduction

Old 10-08-2009, 06:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To anyone I have not addressed, My apologies. I currently have 5 projects going on, Just got back from three cities in canada, and leave w/ our project Ford GT to the rally this weekend.

Needless to say, Im doing everything I can to address everyones needs. My email, PM's, IM's are swamped.

Rest assure, everyone here has the production of the s2000's on top priority. They are being shipped as completed in the order to those who have purchased. It is a very complete kit, a lot of attention to detail goes into each one. It is my goal for everyone to be happy with their purchase.

I normally take the emails that are technical, as I want to give everyone the same attention detail that my company can offer. The problem is, if I stop and answer all the 50 emails, I cant get any developmental work done. So i try to do them at off peak hours. Needless to say, I strive to take care of everyone the best I can.

Im working with my employees to help take some of the brunt load off me, thus will help answering everyones questions a little faster. If anyone needs anything further that has not been addressed, please let me know.

Regards,
Mase
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mase!

Yes people, please be patient with him. Mase ,hands down, the BEST man on the east coast and no one else even comes close!

I have not personally done business with him, but have spoken to him a time or two about projects and his customer service is first class. He took alot of time to help me and offer advice over the phone, he would get my business any day if I were around there.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by stitos2k,Oct 6 2009, 08:45 AM
Close, but not really

On cars 1996 and newer they just do an ODBII test to see if it passes(o2 sensors working and all that). On cars OLDER than 1996 they still do a sniffer test.

As long as the ecu reports that all emissions equipment is working and it LOOKS like you have a functional CAT, you can pass. The only thing to watch out for is in some states they keep a record of your previous tests and if things don't match up you'll fail. I haven't heard of any problems in NY or NJ though. The K-pro shows up as a RSX ecu, that why you might fail if someone is paying attention. Private places probably wouldn't notice or care. You can always say it was damaged from a leak in the firewall or gromet and had to be replaced.
thanks for the help and information. so k-pro, cat, and stock exaust during test and a private place and ill probably pass.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:05 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Also, I put up a pretty indepth thread with pics, video, and answers to a lot of questions when my kit was installed: https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...ic=732015&st=0

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions I might be able to answer.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I as well can help some people with questions / answers regarding the kit.

I will also say - yes, please be patient with this guy. To give you an idea of how busy the guy is: We finished my car at 4:20 am in the morning. He slept til 5:20 am and then I took him to the airport so he could fly to Vancouver to tune 8 more cars in a few days.

I can tell you this kit is CLEAN, straight forward, and POWERFUL. to be honest, i dont even know why anyone would want to go with a bigger turbo or more power. The power this kit serves is PLENTY enough for this car. SO much fun to drive!!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:31 AM

Wow. This kit looks absolutely amazing. I was only considering a S/C; however, I am now on the fence. I guess I still worry about longevity and reversibility (in case I need to sell it) with a turbocharger install over S/C, but this kit really seems complete. Not to mention finding a good tuner....
Old 10-08-2009, 10:04 AM

Mase, you should hire me! I'm serious!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:16 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

how long would it take from ordering a kit to it shipping out?
Old 10-13-2009, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Dr Jekyll,Oct 8 2009, 11:16 AM
how long would it take from ordering a kit to it shipping out?
Inquiring minds would like to know. I'm ready to order....how long am I 'realistically' gonna be waiting once payment has been made?

PM me with info on payment arrangements/contact phone number.

THANKS!
Old 10-13-2009, 09:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This kit made it THAT easy to not go SC...I thought I was set

Now, if there were only payment plans available or an egg I could donate to make a quick $8K....

see u after this winter Mase,,,fo' sho'

Quick Reply: Mase Engineering S2000 Turbo Kit Introduction