S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Mase Engineering S2000 Turbo Kit Introduction

Old 07-10-2009, 07:10 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MaseEngineering,Jul 8 2009, 11:40 AM

I never did ask which turbo were you using on the graph above? Is it the 5857B or larger?

Was it on 91 or 93 Pump Gas?

What MAP where you running to get there, have you measure the EMAP?

Other than rear exhaust was there anything else done to it?

Since it is RHD I am assuming it is 2.0L, or is it a 2.2L?

Do you have to remove the Air pump to install the IC piping?

Will you offer a BOV recirculation kit?

Does the wastegate dump to atmosphere?

Are you using some kind of brace to hold up the Turbo?

What is the estimated delivery on the initial orders?

What WHP would that be on a Dyno Jet 600?

Old 07-10-2009, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pretty sick kit, whens it going to be released? Seeing as how im in the market for a turbo kit as we speak. Was gonna go with the inline race kit however if i can get my hands on this, it definatly looks like the way to go. All that would have to be upgraded is my clutch from what i understand. Correct me if i am wrong with that. What whp and boost do you reccomend on a stock rear end? Which turbo does the kit come with and how fast does it spool? Also will this kit be fine on an 08 s2k cr? The only thing I am worried about is that my s2k is my daily driver right now till i pick up a beater which i am not sure when that will be. Will this kit hold up well on a dd or will there be heating issues? Also every now and again I need to drive from jersey to NC which is about 7 hours. Would i be ok with that? Definatly interested in picking up one of these kits asap. Thanks for the info, Mike
Old 07-10-2009, 08:47 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SpoonTunage,Jul 10 2009, 07:12 PM
Pretty sick kit, whens it going to be released? Seeing as how im in the market for a turbo kit as we speak. Was gonna go with the inline race kit however if i can get my hands on this, it definatly looks like the way to go. All that would have to be upgraded is my clutch from what i understand. Correct me if i am wrong with that. What whp and boost do you reccomend on a stock rear end? Which turbo does the kit come with and how fast does it spool? Also will this kit be fine on an 08 s2k cr? The only thing I am worried about is that my s2k is my daily driver right now till i pick up a beater which i am not sure when that will be. Will this kit hold up well on a dd or will there be heating issues? Also every now and again I need to drive from jersey to NC which is about 7 hours. Would i be ok with that? Definatly interested in picking up one of these kits asap. Thanks for the info, Mike
No DBW solution yet.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by roy365,Jul 10 2009, 10:17 AM
Exactly. I wanted the instant torque for DD on the S, so i went roots type SOT. I wouldnt have went cetrifugal ever I dont think. This kit is nice looking and the power curve is really nice. If I hadnt commited already, this would be hard choice between my SOT kit and this.
Exactly what I was already leaning towards. I know peak hp numbers won't be as high with the SOT kit but instant torque is a good thing. I also feel like heat won't be as much of an issue with the SOT kit.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:29 PM

when will kits be rdy?
Old 07-11-2009, 12:31 AM

Man i cant wait til my kits on... Mase's kit if amazing as you can see. It was an easy choice. I waited almost a year for this kit to come out. Cant wait until my S is done!
Old 07-11-2009, 01:13 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

this is going to be the biggest competitor for InlinePro..
Old 07-11-2009, 06:11 AM

I would say that PFAB, and Full-Race give InlinePro a run for their money actually.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:01 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fishs2000,Jul 10 2009, 10:16 PM
So what stage ? i dont wanna go stage 4 if its not required.

thanks.
if u want 400whp, then you can go with a clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, its a disc clutch and will feel very similiar to stock. but if you want more then 400whp, your gonna need to step up to a puck cliutch or a twin disc, which is very expensive. my buddy called inlinepro when he was gonna mase turbo his car and they said the competition clutch 6 puck wears out prematurely, and they highly recomeneded the comp clutch 4 puck with comp clutch lighweight flywheel, since puck clutches usualy eat flywheels, this flywheeel is designed with that in mind.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by camuman,Jul 11 2009, 07:01 AM
if u want 400whp, then you can go with a clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, its a disc clutch and will feel very similiar to stock. but if you want more then 400whp, your gonna need to step up to a puck cliutch or a twin disc, which is very expensive. my buddy called inlinepro when he was gonna mase turbo his car and they said the competition clutch 6 puck wears out prematurely, and they highly recomeneded the comp clutch 4 puck with comp clutch lighweight flywheel, since puck clutches usualy eat flywheels, this flywheeel is designed with that in mind.
Thanks man, very helpful info.

I dont want to get on the topic of "clutches" in Mase's product release thread, however it may be a good idea to post in here what the best option for clutches is to accomodate his kit.

That being said, the Competition Clutch kit - 4 puck, would be Stage 5 (says strictly for drag strip??)

two options available - sprung or unsprung (which would be the one we want)?

Quick Reply: Mase Engineering S2000 Turbo Kit Introduction