S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

JDMallMotorAP1 issues with oil filter relocation kit

Old 03-25-2011, 03:18 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
If you dont get Kutsujula's, just give Darryl a call at Ultimate Racing and order their kit. It only runs a couple hundred dollars and this is what I use and its worked fine for me for 8 years.
x2, i got the UR kit, awesome, cheapest complete one on the market
Old 03-26-2011, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to file a creditcard claim and a claim withthe ic3.gov because allmotorap1 decided to ignore me again when I asked for my money back. I'm shipping all that crap back....
Old 03-26-2011, 11:16 AM

Ok just to clear everything up... So i dont get a bad name on this board...

First off from what i'm reading I can tell you haven't done your research about installing a turbo or going turbo at all...
Second off when I sent the package I packaged it pretty good with all the so call bubble wrap that blew...(I also never recieved the pics from you so when i texted you back you never replied) Also you respond by saying that the injectors didn't come with any clips and that they were spliced into the injectors! are you kidding me?! I even posted pics of what your getting and noticed that you can see they are pig tail harness. (Thats how they come brand new! ask anyone on the forum!)
Then you complained about scratches on the injectors.. like hairlines scratches. I mean your buying used parts that has been installed on a car so i'm sure there are gonna be some scratches on there. I would had refunded your money if you said like deep gashes or cuts on it that caused it to not function correctly... Also during that time you inspected everything i'm sure you would had picked up on a cracked part. Which i'm pretty sure you would had saw if you can mention fine scratches on the injectors.

Last but not least you called me one night and i picked up and you said my oil filter relocation part doesn't fit... and that it doesn't screw all the way in...( I even talked to you and gave you steps by steps on how to doing it properly.. Pretty nice of me to do that on a night when i'm on business travel huh?) tsk tsk maybe you should read the forums for some DIY... It comes with the adapter that screws into the block which you have to take the oem oil cooler off then install the adapter that comes with the relocation kit to install it properly. **Hint** maybe thats why your turbo is not fitting.... properly. And i can almost guarantee you and your buddies when you guys try to mash the adapter on top of the incorrect adapter and try to torque it in so you can get the turbo to clear thats why it cracked!!! Doesn't take a genius to figure this kind of stuff out.

Last and not least i sold you the stuff pretty cheap injectors and oil relocation for 300 shipped.... I didn't mention they were used didn't on the posting didn't I?

So stop getting your buddies to blow up my phone and threating to sue me and what not... I will take your court case with a smile! even if i have to dish out money for it.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:47 PM

http://m.flickr.com/photos/60519046@...71541/sizes/m/

Of any one you want proof he didn't package any of the oil relocation kit and if you scroll through the pictures you can see our whole convo
Old 03-26-2011, 02:16 PM

go ahead do what you have to do and I will do what I have to do and all of my transaction with ppl on the forums have been nothing but positive. All except you, that says something doesn't it?
Old 03-26-2011, 03:14 PM

Then why is it that your doing this??? Your ex Korean gf taking all your stuff??? Then saying you hate Koreans?? No money??? I don't know and I really don't care. why don't you just give me back my money since you said you would and be a man about it and keep your word.

What the hell is your deal??
Old 03-26-2011, 03:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_Vietnameses_hate_Koreans
Old 03-26-2011, 04:13 PM

Lol thanks dfws2k... he dated one and got f@#ked over so i guess hes taking it out on me