S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

inline pro or lovefab

Old 07-14-2006, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default inline pro or lovefab

i have had a plan to go turbo after this summer for almost a year now and i have enough money to buy a turbo kit, i was set on lovefab for the longest time but im a little hesitent bc of ratteling issues and other unforseen problems in the kit, i know inline's kit is more bolt on, im sure lovefab is ok now bc of the braces and i think most problems have been worked out. but if u guys had to just pick one which would it be? think i would be just as happy with inline pros?
Old 07-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts

I am anxious to know that also.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:06 PM

well the main thing to consider is here, is the manifold designs, inline pro uses a log style while love fab uses a top mounted tubular style. I currently own an inline pro kit and i'm more than happy with everything. Inline pro manifolds are known to hold over 800hp. If i were you id go inline pro
Old 07-14-2006, 06:09 PM

I'd wait and see what happens after the braces are given out. So far none of the owners with problems have received the braces yet. I will sure make an update once I receive mine.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:14 PM

Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Although the Inline Pro kit I'm sure is good, it all depends on what you plan on doing with the engine and how much power you want at a certain boost or psi. Are you planning on leaving the engine stock or going with just a HG?
With the Inline kit and manifold on and a completely stock engine you will be roughly around 300 or so whp at 8 psi or with a, say 2mm HG, you'll be around 350 whp or so at 12 psi.
Now, with the LoveFab kit and GT1 manifold, at 8 psi you would be around 370 whp or so on a completely stock engine and with a 2mm HG at 12 psi you would be around 430 whp or so.
I just wanted to do a comparrison between how both manifolds would flow at the same psi rates and to show how much they differ.
So, it all depends on what kind of power you are looking for. The LoveFab manifold will give you a greater amount of power with less boost than the Inline Pro but you can still get there by adding more boost to Inline's manifold. But you will have to build the engine or put a HG in.
Hope this helps.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:23 PM

We have quite a few turbo S's here in Tampa so I've had the opportunity to see more than a couple installs. I'm running the Inline kit but there are a couple LoveFab's around too. My impression is: Lovefab will definately give you more power at any given psi while Inline has much better fittment and asthetics. You can make big numbers with either kit, depending on what else you do.

Personally, I like the Inline kit (that's why i'm running it) but it really depends on what's most important to you.

My $0.02
Old 07-14-2006, 07:57 PM

I agree with Chitah on this one. I prefer the LoveFab kit (obviously, that's why I bought it), and if I were you I would wait for these braces to be shipped out. If it solves all the issues then you can go LoveFab without a problem, if not then you can look to inlinepro, but honestly I only have a slight rattle and I know that it is coming from my intercooler pipe, which could have happened with any kit. To get it to this point however I have put A LOT of time and work under the hood. Keep in mind also that I know of another local member that is running the inline kit and also has rattling problems so its not like one kit is plagued with problems and the other has none. Just some food for thought.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any reason why you discounted SC?
Old 07-14-2006, 09:09 PM

Any reason not to think of Full-Race? I don't think anyone has complained about anything but maybe the aftermarket intake a little on the throttle body. As far as the turbo kit goes there is a few running the kit and lots of older turbo players running their first manifolds with great numbers and the new kit doesn't have the fittment issues of the past one off manifolds.

-Chris
Old 07-15-2006, 12:15 AM

yea i have considered full race and i like the manifold design a lot, but all in all it would cost more than lovefab i think bc it comes with no ems. does anyone know if that inline pro tubular manifold if gonna be in their kits in the future?, it looked very similar to lovefab's. and i dont wanna go sc bc a turbo can make much more power at lower boost and much greater power altogether

Quick Reply: inline pro or lovefab