S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Greddy oil relocation and oil cooler setup.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You wanna buy me a guage setup? LOL.

Right now all I have is an AEM truboost and an AEM UEGO.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Spec_Ops2087,Aug 2 2010, 12:10 PM
If your using a radiator type oil cooler (which the greddy cooler is), you are going to want to have a thermostat otherwise your oil isn't going to reach operating temp (in the colder months), increasing wear on the engine.
correct. Such as this..
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthrea...p-Remote-Filter

See the 7G-MTE diagram.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:00 AM

I didn't have enough line to use the 4 way fitting... It wouldn't work without a bracket to hold it in place anyways and it doesn't come with one... Besides I'd lose both of my horns. I can't use the front one because of the cooler, and if I was to use the 4 way one I'd lose the other...

I'm running it without the thermostat right now. It warms up the same as usual and runs just the same. With the water cooler plate there it warms the oil fast enough and that regulates the temps. I think it'd even be good enough in the colder months. My car is garaged anyways so if I need to drive it when it's cold I'll just warm it up in my garage.

I may switch to the 4way later on, but I need to see if it'll work with my next turbo kit.

There will be a lightly used, perfect condition greddy kit for sale at the end of may '11. LOL.