S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Greddy oil relocation and oil cooler setup.

Old 07-31-2010, 02:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Greddy oil relocation and oil cooler setup.

I have a greddy turbo kit with the filter relocation kit. I recently purchased a greddy oil cooler set up. The thing is is that I can't seem to figure out how these will work together.

I looked in this thread:
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showt...&#entry16270241

and it shows people just stacking it on the relocation kit... but that can't be. The part you put a filter on on the relocation kit is for a toyota filter. The oil cooler kit comes with an adaptor that has a female honda side and a toyota male side... how are they getting them to work? Is stacking them even ok? I have no idea...

See picture below, which is not drawn to scale and for reference only.

The green arrow is where the oil cooler plate goes, it has two lines that go to the cooler which are not pictured.

These fittings are what go between the plates and hold the filter on:

but I can't find them to purchase ANYWHERE. The one pictured is toyota female side and male side... which is what I'm sure is what I need to make this work.

If anyone knows how to make this work or where I can get that fitting... please help me out. I don't want to buy an entire plate kit that has the fitting in it because they are $70+...

The fitting size is:
3/4x16UNF male and female sides.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:33 PM

By the way, I am getting this because I track the car and with it being upwards of 90*s everyday here... well, you get it.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:42 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts

Ummm I used a Honda filter with no issues on my relocation kit.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:18 PM

The filter that comes with the relocation kit is (greddy) OX-02. It's not a honda filter.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:19 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts

Yea but the car isn't a toy yoda. I'll come over tomorrow after work and bring those parts you wanted to see
Old 08-01-2010, 01:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how efficient would that setup be? thats a lot of oil lines
Old 08-01-2010, 07:26 AM

I have no idea... that's why I'm asking you guys. LOL. I'm worried about stacking them like that. I may just break down and buy that $160 4 way one that chris lum posted in that link.

This thing:

May be a little better flow wise...

No one sells it with that bracket though. And it's one of those special orders that I'll have to wait a month or two for, by that time I may not even need it anymore.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:50 AM

I have used a regular Greddy sandwich adapter and it comes with two different fittings to hold it on. You could buy a GReddy or a knockoff sandwich adapter and get the fitting you need.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:17 AM

Yeah, but like I said I don't want to spend $70+ on a plate just to get the fitting. Especially if it's not going to be a good flowing set up. I need to know if stacking them will be a bad idea first.

If stacking them is no problem... I think I would just buy plate and two fittings for $70+ and just deal with it.

Cars... Turbos... JDM... BLAH.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:30 AM

I think if you ran: a line from the oil relocation adaper on the block to the cooler- then from the cooler to the adapter with the filter- then from the adapter with filter back to the adapet on the block- it would work best. You might need to buy some hose because I'm not familliar with the ones that come with the cooler. Running this way would eliminate the extra BS. Just a thought.