S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Full Blown Ford 8.8 Rear End Kits!

Old 01-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys, I am sorry for the problem you are encountering. We have sold many of these kits and never had to supply the bolts because DSS always supplied them. Until recently, we have had issues with missing parts, wrong spine count ect ect.

We have so many variations of this kit, for example... we have aluminum driveshaft, steel driveshaft, 3.9 with ap1, 5.9 with ap2 trans ect ect. and then you add the V160 to the mix and it becomes too many options to stock on our shelves. There for, we have to drop ship it from DSS. I have never had as many problems with parts missing from them. From now on we will include every single bolt you will need on our end.

For those of you who are missing the pinion flange bolts, please contact me and I will send them out myself, and for those who purchase from us in the future, I will be including them with the kit regardless if DSS does so or not.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Guys, I am sorry about the issues you are encountering. We have sold many or these kits and never had to supply those bolts because DSS supplied them. I have never had as many issues with them regarding missing parts and wrong spline counts until recently.

There are so many variations to out kit, for example.. We have aluminum driveshafts, steel driveshafts, ap1 trans, ap2 trans, v160 trans, 3.9 axles, 5.9 axles ect ect. Having these many options, makes it hard to stock these on our shelves. There for, we have to ship directly from them to you.

I apologize to the guys who are missing those companion flange bolts. Please contact me and I will personally send them out. For those who will be purchasing this from us in the future, We will be including them in the kit from now on, no matter if DSS does so or not.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FullBlown
Guys, I am sorry about the issues you are encountering. We have sold many or these kits and never had to supply those bolts because DSS supplied them. I have never had as many issues with them regarding missing parts and wrong spline counts until recently.

There are so many variations to out kit, for example.. We have aluminum driveshafts, steel driveshafts, ap1 trans, ap2 trans, v160 trans, 3.9 axles, 5.9 axles ect ect. Having these many options, makes it hard to stock these on our shelves. There for, we have to ship directly from them to you.

I apologize to the guys who are missing those companion flange bolts. Please contact me and I will personally send them out. For those who will be purchasing this from us in the future, We will be including them in the kit from now on, no matter if DSS does so or not.

Thank you for coming on and addressing the problem.My issue is that I have no way of knowing the thread pitch or diameter of the bolts.I bought some 7/16 unf bolts for the Diff end but it looks like they maybe 7/16 unc. Plus the bolts on the front of the diff are too short, the don't go far enough for the bolt to bite into the Nyloc part.

Have you had Any issues with the diff contacting the bottom of the fuel tank?? Because I have, and I have had to jack the bottom of the tank up around 10 mm to make sure I don't have a problem with it puncturing the Tank.

I need 2 longer bolts for the front of the diff and also I need 4 bolts that attach the front of the prop to the adapter plate, plus if the rear prop bolts ar not 7/16 unc I need 4 of those aswell.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by mr-pitts
Originally Posted by FullBlown' timestamp='1357615772' post='22252322

Thank you for coming on and addressing the problem.My issue is that I have no way of knowing the thread pitch or diameter of the bolts.I bought some 7/16 unf bolts for the Diff end but it looks like they maybe 7/16 unc. Plus the bolts on the front of the diff are too short, the don't go far enough for the bolt to bite into the Nyloc part.

Have you had Any issues with the diff contacting the bottom of the fuel tank?? Because I have, and I have had to jack the bottom of the tank up around 10 mm to make sure I don't have a problem with it puncturing the Tank.

I need 2 longer bolts for the front of the diff and also I need 4 bolts that attach the front of the prop to the adapter plate, plus if the rear prop bolts ar not 7/16 unc I need 4 of those aswell.
You got pics of what area you're referring to of the missing bolts? Sorry not to familiar with terminology
Old 01-18-2013, 09:31 AM

These are all the bolts I got..... Is that it or am I missing any?

Name:  image_zps6e29a89c.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  120.9 KB

Name:  image_zps3d5047b9.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  79.1 KB

Name:  image_zpse334df57.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  79.1 KB
Old 01-18-2013, 01:56 PM

Looks like you are missing the bolts to connect the drive shaft to the diff. Pm me and I can get some to you. We will be providing the factory diff bolts with the kit now. (I work at FBM BTW)
Old 01-18-2013, 02:06 PM

Pmed you
Old 01-18-2013, 02:21 PM

Here is the bolt size for any of you guys that got the kit and are missing the bolt and don't want to wait for us to send them.

12mm x 1.75 thread and 25mm long. Grade 12.
Here is the part number for the bolts from Ford N800594-S100.

These bolts are about $2 a piece. I spoke with drive shaft shop last week and they had stop sending the bolt because the were a lot of complaint of the allen bolt being a pain to put on so they stopped sending them. We did not know this until I spoke with them last week. They should be sending them with the kits again so if anyone still has issues with missing bolt, please give us a call.

-Bill
Old 01-18-2013, 02:43 PM

Bill ftw
Old 01-18-2013, 02:47 PM

Thanks bill.

Quick Reply: Full Blown Ford 8.8 Rear End Kits!