S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Forced Induction headwork..

Old 09-04-2012, 06:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am a little curious about the relation to Endyn. frankly I think that this is Endyn. but for some reason cant/wont use the name, or its a higher up working weekends for extra scratch. shared address. I'm a big fan of endyn, and if you want me to delete this I will. just pm me.
after poking around on the endyn site, I noticed they sell pistions matched to heads that they call "roller wave". but I dont see where that is available for s2000 applications. http://theoldone.com/components/pistons/index.html same type of idea as expressed earlier without the pistons.
Endyn has a dyno. what do you need us for?
Thanks!
Old 09-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Sponsor
Gold Member (Premium)Member (Premium)Vendor - Starter Primary

Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Brutus
I am a little curious about the relation to Endyn. frankly I think that this is Endyn. but for some reason cant/wont use the name, or its a higher up working weekends for extra scratch. shared address. I'm a big fan of endyn, and if you want me to delete this I will. just pm me.
after poking around on the endyn site, I noticed they sell pistions matched to heads that they call "roller wave". but I dont see where that is available for s2000 applications. http://theoldone.com/components/pistons/index.html same type of idea as expressed earlier without the pistons.
Thanks!
I am partners with Endyn. Endyn post under theoldone handle. They do all the engine building, rods, pistons and head work for my S2000 business. I have my own line of ITBs, cams and headers that Endyn has input on, but I have funded. We have been working together for about 4 years on S2000 R&D. Our halo engine is on the dyno and we are making a lot of progress on that, but that is a fully built NA engine.

We simply wanted to offer some parts/services for the FI S2000 market as well and we dont have a turbo motor built or a kit at this time. I will have some turbo cams coming soon to test as well. We are asking for some local collaboration if anyone is interested, I figured more options are better and Endyns head work is second to none.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:41 AM

Wow. Real deal fellas. The work put down now will be the benchmark for years to come.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

subscribed.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Urge
Originally Posted by Sarek' timestamp='1347307933' post='22001716
subscribed.
Me too, still looking to make a good deal for anyone that would want to test headwork on a good forced induction engine..
timing is all wrong for me. if offer is still good in about a year... we can talk. otherwise I would love to
Old 09-11-2012, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Urge
Originally Posted by Brutus' timestamp='1346769837' post='21986223
Thanks!
I am partners with Endyn. Endyn post under theoldone handle. They do all the engine building, rods, pistons and head work for my S2000 business. I have my own line of ITBs, cams and headers that Endyn has input on, but I have funded. We have been working together for about 4 years on S2000 R&D. Our halo engine is on the dyno and we are making a lot of progress on that, but that is a fully built NA engine.

We simply wanted to offer some parts/services for the FI S2000 market as well and we dont have a turbo motor built or a kit at this time. I will have some turbo cams coming soon to test as well. We are asking for some local collaboration if anyone is interested, I figured more options are better and Endyns head work is second to none.
is this the guy I bought the RMF header from way back in the day? I would allow yall to test turbo cams on my car at a disscounted price ofcourse . If you can show gains that is
Old 09-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Sponsor

Yup same guy.

Old 09-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Sponsor

Good news, found a volunteer for FI headwork testing. Give us about a month to find a head, port it, get it to them, dyno base car, install head and swap valvetrain & dyno ported head.

Should be some interesting results. Stay tuned..

Old 10-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Are you doing flow testing on the head?
Old 10-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Are you doing a baseline flow before modifying the head so you can look at increased flow and horsepower?
What flow bench and parameters (inches of test pressure) are you using?

Quick Reply: Forced Induction headwork..