S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Fiveo Motorsports Fuel Injectors

Old 01-20-2012, 12:08 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

And lets be clear. Best injector spectacle should not be said. What you should be saying is best matched injector set.

All the manufactures are selling "BASICALLY" the same injectors. What ID injectors and Tony1 is saying is that you should buy his because he has flow matched and broken them in better than others.

Sounds to me spectacle that you bought into the idea that ID injectors are actually different. Like ID is actually manufacturing the injectors. Poor guy. Don't get me wrong ID injectors are awesome, but it's not the injector....its the matching.

I would have no problem with your statement spectacle if you would have said it like this: " I payed double the money for the same injectors as other companies but it was worth it to me because I know that these injectors have been tested and flow matched to the closest industry standards, but they are the same quality as any other over the counter Bosch injector"

If that was worth double the money for you than great. But don't say you payed double the money for the better injectors, but for the better flow matched injectors.

JR
Old 01-20-2012, 01:48 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

smh...Ok.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:48 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tony1
Without retyping a ton of crap again, there's a good read here.

There's a lot of detailed info about the ID process that a lot of people don't realize in there.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3017542
Great Write Up, I know I am really impressed with your testing and that break-in bench is great. To be honest I had no idea you took it this far, it is nice to see a engineers approach. It is also pretty cool to see that the deviation is sooooo large, I knew that you were using a Bosch injector, as did most, but the key is really getting a linear matched set. +/- 5% is enough for many to cause some serious damage running as close to the edge as many of the cars are run.

I was actually looking to try another manufactuers injectors as the 1000's are a bit small and the 2000's are too big. It was pretty evident to me when I was unable to get any data on others injectors that they were either hiding something or did not have the knowlege to start with.

So when are you going to release set of in injectors between the 1000's and 2000's?

As always thank you for your contributions to the boards.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If 1000s are too small, and 2000s too big, why not just up fuel pressure on 1000s?

Sent using free Tapatalk - Android FTW
Old 01-21-2012, 06:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DFWs2k
If 1000s are too small, and 2000s too big, why not just up fuel pressure on 1000s?

Sometimes it is easier to go up a size in injectors and run lower pressure if your pump cannot handle high pressure.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:26 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DFWs2k

"sohc_mshue" is right. It is easier to put in new injectors than to up the pressure in many setups due to the limitations of the Walbro/other's maximum pump head. Additionally this allows for room to grow as the build and power level increases w/o having to run very high duty cycles pushing the limits of the injectors.

However you also have a valid point and in fact what I am doing.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:12 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MisMyS
So when are you going to release set of in injectors between the 1000's and 2000's?
from honda-tech:

Originally Posted by hondatech8798
is there a updated i.d 1600 injector available... i know it was pulled off the shelf before but is there a revised one's available?
Originally Posted by tony1
Not at this time. Will be something this year, but it will be a bit.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use Bosch and Siemens injectors from Five O close to everyday and it´s a great company to deal with. It´s a company, not an injector brand, they sell both crap and high end stuff.

Totally agree on the ID´s, they are number one for our cars. Not because they´re bolt on, they are based on the best injectors on the market.
We use the same ones without the ID modifications on other car brands and they are expensive compared to other brands but well worth it.