S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Fiveo Motorsports Fuel Injectors

Old 01-20-2012, 05:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL. The secret is out!
Old 01-20-2012, 06:48 AM

http://www.fiveomotorsport.com/2200c...f-series-honda ,I am running these and they are working great
Old 01-20-2012, 07:30 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I wish people would stop being cheap.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:43 AM

so spending 600$ on injectors is being cheap huh
Old 01-20-2012, 07:46 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There is a difference between being cheap, and not wanting to overpay for something when you can get something else just as good and save hundreds of dollars.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:19 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have Fiveo injectors on two of my cars and both great. No problems. Tuned in great on two different ECU's. One runs full flex fuel so it is always altering its content from E10 to E90.

The injectors have worked great on all the cars I have tuned with them. That would be 6 or 7 with fiveo's.

Some people need to start realizing that marketing plays a big part into what the online world see's as AMAZING INJECTORS, and BUILD QUALITY.

Look at some of you goof balls posting, "spend more money and just get a quality injector". HUH? ID injectors are just worked over bosche units. As much as the fiveo injectors I have purchased are worked over denso injectors.

Half the cars sold are running denso OEM injectors and you make the goof ball comment of build quality? What a tool bag?

LOOK I'm not here to call people out and what not. Just don't be a nut swinger. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH, and then go from there. The guy is asking about fiveo injectors and then in come all the people with there marketing garbage. How about the only people that respond to a question like this are people that have the injectors or have 1st had experience with them.

Sorry if I sound passionate about it, but I got SO MUCH CRAP on my local forum when I didn't drop $1200 bucks for ID injectors on my build. Well I am here to report that I spent $380 bucks on Five0 injectors and I couldn't be more happy.

It's a good thing too because i was going to get the ID1600's WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE CRAP. Where are the nut swingers now on the id1600's? Should I start saying the ID injectors are total crap because they had some bad outcomes with there 1600's? should I say that ID is bad Build Quality because there 1600's went to crap? No, that would be stupid. We know they are a good injector BECAUSE BOSCH IS A GOOD INJECTOR.

Man look, there I go again, had to drop that last comment. That was very childish of me there, but had to get it off my chest.

I will now go to the corner for my time out punishment

JR
Old 01-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 106 Likes on 74 Posts

Thanks for the replys everyone, minus the being cheap comment. The fiveos are supposed to be equivalent, if not better than the id. Thats at least what my tuner and i have discussed.

I just wanted to hear experiences with these injectors, not hate.

Sent from my Android Phone using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2012, 09:56 AM

I can only assume some people didn't read the link I posted.

What's the difference in multiple people selling 'the same thing'? Well, assuming you are actually getting the same injector, the final product is dependant on how well the 'set' is matched and what data you are provided with them.

Check out this graph. This is every tenth injector out of a batch of ID2000's.

Notice that static and high pulsewidth flow is pretty good across all of them? Tested on most people's equipment these would all be a 'good match'.

Look at low pulsewidth deviation across them. Gets ugly huh? 13% spread from one cylinder to the next at idle isn't going to make for a very good idle is it?

Here's a matched set from Injector Dynamics.

YOU CAN NOT ACCURATELY DO LOW FLOW DYNAMIC TESTING WITH COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE FLOW BENCHES

All ID injectors are matched based on 450 data points of dynamic flow data. This takes both injector dead time (known as offset) and flow rate (known as slope) into account. This isn't something we invented, there are SAE papers written many years ago about this stuff, this is just the correct way of doing things.

Injector Dynamics is also the only company I know of who runs all injectors through a break in procedure to ensure the injector is broken in for consistent testing. We only use new cores and the coil and valves/seats WILL seat in a bit and change the characteristics slightly once broken in. If not broken in before testing the results will not be consistent.

All injectors are run in for 30 minutes at varying pulsewidths before the dynamic testing is performed. The above is not the test bench, just the break in bench.

In addition, who else provides the data that Injector Dynamics does?

Check for yourself, anything you ever wanted to know and more is on the website.

http://www.injectordynamics.com/ID725.html
http://www.injectordynamics.com/ID850.html
http://www.injectordynamics.com/ID1000.html
http://www.injectordynamics.com/ID2000.html

http://www.injectordynamics.com/ApplicationData.html

And I highly encourage everyone to read the technical articles here, I don't care who you are, you WILL learn something.

http://www.injectordynamics.com/tech.html

So do you really think the other guys claiming "the same thing as ID but cheaper" have "the same thing"?
Old 01-20-2012, 09:59 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by passmans2kny
so spending 600$ on injectors is being cheap huh

Originally Posted by TerminatioN
There is a difference between being cheap, and not wanting to overpay for something when you can get something else just as good and save hundreds of dollars.
Originally Posted by RAIN H8R
Thanks for the replys everyone, minus the being cheap comment.
If I'm standing behind a crowd of women and I yell out "bitch", what does that tell you about the ones who turn around?
Old 01-20-2012, 10:06 AM

it says nothing other than your making comments that dont contribute to the thread at all

Quick Reply: Fiveo Motorsports Fuel Injectors