S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

First Time Turbo

Old 09-15-2013, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, few updates. Mase was hard to get a hold of, but Jay Meagher at Real Street has been more than helpful, so I will be bringing my car down to him soon. Decided to go with a meth injection kit (aquamist HSF4), get ferrea beehive springs and retainers to let me bump up the redline, and I got a AB-speed catch can. Also, going to run waste gate psi around town, run a high boost with meth tune and a ms109 tune for track days (after I get a 8.8" diff).

I don't really have the facilities around me to let me install this myself, so I'm going to have Jay do the install and tune.

Flush mounted my serial gauges in my dash where the radio selector button and where the ac vent selection button used to be. Can't wait to get this done, reading about everyones boosted car adventures are killing me.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:59 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Rugby_Guy
So, few updates. Mase was hard to get a hold of, but Jay Meagher at Real Street has been more than helpful, so I will be bringing my car down to him soon. Decided to go with a meth injection kit (aquamist HSF4), get ferrea beehive springs and retainers to let me bump up the redline, and I got a AB-speed catch can. Also, going to run waste gate psi around town, run a high boost with meth tune and a ms109 tune for track days (after I get a 8.8" diff).

I don't really have the facilities around me to let me install this myself, so I'm going to have Jay do the install and tune.

Flush mounted my serial gauges in my dash where the radio selector button and where the ac vent selection button used to be. Can't wait to get this done, reading about everyones boosted car adventures are killing me.
awesome! Jay at Realstreet has tons on knowledge, no doubt you will get back a beast with bulky powerband
Old 10-13-2013, 12:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seems like you have a beautiful setup ahead of you. Can't wait to see the finished results. We have similar goals and I plan on going with a full PFab kit as well.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:56 PM

nice setup, and you're local to me. good luck man. If you ever need any major work or anything let me know!
Old 12-05-2013, 09:26 AM

So, the day has finally come. Picked up the car from Jay Meagher at Real Street Performance and I am thoroughly impressed. First off, car looks, sounds and feels great. Everything was done in a way that would let me keep my sleeper look and feel, but still be user friendly and reliable. Car was tuned on straight 93 octane at 11 psi and made 360 whp.

Also, it was tuned with 93 octane + 50/50 meth/water using the aqua mist hsf-4 system.

Then this is the tune using VP's MS109 fuel

Also, Real Street made a youtube video of my car getting dyno'd.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-HP1YNtwpI&sns=em[/media]

All in all, a great experience and I'm very glad to have the car back. Just in time for Florida winter meets and boost season. haha.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:50 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Congrats! What was the boost pressure on MS109?
Old 12-05-2013, 12:56 PM

24 PSI. Jay said I started to run out of injector (id1000 with walbro 255). I just found out there is going to be an e85 gas station nearish to me (closest one now is like, 70 miles), so I'm thinking about selling the meth kit and oem stuff for bigger injectors, flex fuel sensor and a big e85 fuel pump (can a 460 fit in our tank. or just the 400?) and possibly the arm fuel rail so I can see fuel pressure.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:03 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Awesome! I'm running the 460; it fits, you just need to use a sock with a shorter than OEM neck (comes with the install kit, should you choose to buy that as well).
Old 12-05-2013, 01:41 PM

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 12-05-2013, 02:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

550whp.

Always ask for hp vs. rpm plot. It's just easier to read that way.

Are you running three different tunes and uploading each?

Quick Reply: First Time Turbo