S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

2 months of boost and BOOOOM !

Old 11-02-2012, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Daaayyymmmmm got powned lol
Old 11-02-2012, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by ArchAngel2K
Lmao
Old 11-02-2012, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by s2kt3
Reapur i did say the oil pump failed..... Very hard to turn .......... Very.......... Which is not normal....Has nothin to do with if I'm a master tech that my oil pump failed..... Its like saying to a doctor u should have known you were goin to get cancer....... Dude ur retarded ...... I said there are other possible factors that could have contributed to this ....Please stop "contributing" to this thread Go be an ass else where ....

Thank you arch angel
Thank you that guy ....

Good bye reapur .....

Na na na na, hey hey hey good bye !!!
Oil pumps dont just fail idling in a parking lot, there are symptoms that lead up to the failure that are easily diagnosed especially by a so called Grade A Master Technician. You had stated that "you think" the oil pump failed yet according to your oil pressure gauge as stated earlier the oil pressure was always in spec. Thats such a huge contradiction, if your oil pump failed then you would have low oil pressure visible to you on the gauge. Strike 2 on your credibility, looks like you're shaping up to be a "Grade A Moron".

I think your best bet is to sell the s2000, sell all your tools, sell the car lift and buy a Yaris then take it to Toyota for service since you obviously have no idea what you're doing. Better yet just take transit.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:05 PM

I think it's best reapur that you not post on here anymore. You are saying he is getting a bad rep. as a mechanic well your honestly getting a reputation of being a grade A jackass. Some advice from a senior s2ki user, only post constructive criticism
Old 11-02-2012, 02:08 PM

So i can tell your the kind of guy that when he knows he isnt wanted somewhwre just doesnt get a clue .......So you have never heard of a part just failing ??? I make a living from that .... Wow you really ARE experienced ..... You must live in a candy land on lollipop lane Where magically parts dont fail hahaha Go you !!! You obviously have many years on the bench to back this up !!! No wait that's your buddy who does right ... Which means you do right! Once again thanks reapur for doing exactly what I thought you would do, "contribute with actual experience to back it" ya well 3 of my buddy's had that so I know !!' Once again go you !!!
Anyways I'm done even responding to your dumb ass ......
follow my build thread .... I'm very confident my "inexperienced" self will pump your s2000 alllllll day long ..... Once all those "inexperienced" hours of cutting welding fabricating are done ... Put your money where your mouth is ..... Tough guy ....

Ill run ya ... Next season .....all you will see is "inexperienced" ass in your face as I walk you down the track ...... With my inexperienced bullt car hahahahaha

Hahahahaha

Mods please lock this thread !!!

Just so super special awesome godly reapur can't reap all that super wonderful experience In here Anymore ...

He is truely the best mechanic I know !!!
Old 11-02-2012, 02:10 PM

Ps go reapur !!!
Old 11-02-2012, 02:12 PM

I think it's best reapur that you not post on here anymore. You are saying he is getting a bad rep. as a mechanic well your honestly getting a reputation of being a grade A jackass. Some advice from a senior s2ki user, only post constructive criticism

X2
Old 11-02-2012, 02:14 PM

U are wrong all bow down to godly reapur ... He obviously is the best !!! U guys don't see that ??
Old 11-02-2012, 03:48 PM

Sorry kid, I don't do cave man racing, but if you want to do some road circuit I'm game.

Sorry If pointing out facts hurts your feelings, actually speaking ones mind on s2ki is a rare occurrence because people are afraid of doing it. Most of the time its bullshit goody tissue happy go lucky banter.

A forum is a place for debate and discussion. If you can't take the heat of getting called out for being a dreamer or a bad mechanic then you have no place being on the forum in the first place.

In all seriousness though just buy a corvette.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:49 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Reapur, do you need a hug buddy?

Quick Reply: 2 months of boost and BOOOOM !