S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

2 months of boost and BOOOOM !

Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been using mobil1 since day 1 owning my S about 90k miles ago and boosting for 20k of that. Then again ptuning had the awesome idea of having an external pump
Old 11-01-2012, 10:53 AM

The OP had the ultimate racing turbo kit. It's made here locally in Toronto and its a real hodge podge affaire. I'm quite familiar with it in fact. Don't try to tell me what I'm familiar with. I personally know of 3 individual people who either have had the kit or have it installed and its compatible to a Greddy kit in terms of quality.

It's known for sucking, but a lot of people don't do their research nor do they have any idea of what they're putting in their car. They just pay for someone to stick it all in and drive away.

Anyways, the OP is still living in a dream world.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:17 AM

I'm with reapur, dudes dreaming.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:18 PM

Lol pay for someone to stick it all in and drive away
Old 11-01-2012, 04:22 PM

first off, I didnt pay anyone to install anything ... period ... Im a class A Master technician.....
reapur obviously had no idea what omalley was talking about ... the oil feed on the turbo comes from the relocation plate... omalley was referring to the direction of flow to the oil filter through the lines from the plate to the relocation sandwich..... I infact DID have them hooked up correctly... period.... checked it 400 times....I have an oil pressure guage always running within spec...... its not the turbo kits fault at all.... I said my oil pump is very hard to turn ... I think it failed... there are also other variables like it looks like my motor had been apart before.... for what, I dont know ... only had the car for a little while...... my head gasket looked brand new and my head looked acid washed and much cleaner then the block .... so dont blame the turbo kit ... its a great kit....

its not even close to comparing the greddy kit ... this kit is capable of 500whp .... just from the size of the turbo alone .....

I had great power band ... shredding tires.....

either way .. the v8 will be fast.....very .....

-Lee
Old 11-01-2012, 05:12 PM

Stupid fast given the t56 has a 50% reduction gear. Also remember the gto comes with like a 3.73:1 gear ratio. With let's just say our 4.10:1 it will be retarded
Old 11-01-2012, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by s2kt3
first off, I didnt pay anyone to install anything ... period ... Im a class A Master technician.....
reapur obviously had no idea what omalley was talking about ... the oil feed on the turbo comes from the relocation plate... omalley was referring to the direction of flow to the oil filter through the lines from the plate to the relocation sandwich..... I infact DID have them hooked up correctly... period.... checked it 400 times....I have an oil pressure guage always running within spec...... its not the turbo kits fault at all.... I said my oil pump is very hard to turn ... I think it failed... there are also other variables like it looks like my motor had been apart before.... for what, I dont know ... only had the car for a little while...... my head gasket looked brand new and my head looked acid washed and much cleaner then the block .... so dont blame the turbo kit ... its a great kit....

its not even close to comparing the greddy kit ... this kit is capable of 500whp .... just from the size of the turbo alone .....

-Lee

Don't know many Class A Master Technicians that grenade the engine in their cars. If the oil pump is failing its pretty obvious. I doubt a so called master tech would ever admit to screwing up something as silly as lines on a relocation sandwich on an internet forum in fear of flaming and loss of credibility. You think the oil pump failed? If I was a "Grade A Master Technician" I would damn well make sure I knew went wrong in the engine, not speculate.

Anyways I'd never let you near my car if you can't even look after your own. Another oversight on your part, I never said anything about oil feed for the turbo anywhere in this thread let alone the post I was getting quoted from, "That Guy 1987" somehow made that up after reading my post and fabricated some facts of his own. Jeeze if you can't even get reading comprehension right, I don't think you have any business under the hood of a car.

And damn man! Pretty sure in english class they taught us that you only use one period at the end of a sentence!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:18 AM

Well it's a good thing this isn't English comp. class. Sad to say most of America would be screwed. He did state that his oil pump was hard to turn so he clearly checked out his own engine. I mean sure I personally wouldn't post up if I am a master tech on an open forum but, it doesn't mean that him installing his turbo kit caused it to fail. A famous quote "$hit happens" is very true. Also Murphy's law very true stock or not. This has happened to me 70k miles ago back in 2005 when there wasnt too much aftermarket support for the S, if there was it was stupid expensive. OP if you want to do the LS swap do it. Do not let the purist convince you to go against what you want to do. It's your car do what you want with it.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Reapur
Originally Posted by s2kt3' timestamp='1351815766' post='22124131

-Lee

Don't know many Class A Master Technicians that grenade the engine in their cars. If the oil pump is failing its pretty obvious. I doubt a so called master tech would ever admit to screwing up something as silly as lines on a relocation sandwich on an internet forum in fear of flaming and loss of credibility. You think the oil pump failed? If I was a "Grade A Master Technician" I would damn well make sure I knew went wrong in the engine, not speculate.

Anyways I'd never let you near my car if you can't even look after your own. Another oversight on your part, I never said anything about oil feed for the turbo anywhere in this thread let alone the post I was getting quoted from, "That Guy 1987" somehow made that up after reading my post and fabricated some facts of his own. Jeeze if you can't even get reading comprehension right, I don't think you have any business under the hood of a car.

And damn man! Pretty sure in english class they taught us that you only use one period at the end of a sentence!
I'll take fault that at first glance I thought o malley was talking about the feed line. Now after rereading his post it was the oil filter relocation kit.

NOW WHAT I WAS GETTING ON YOU FOR, was the fact that if someone said something you would jump all over it. Like my last post about the Mobil 1 and then the turbo kit. OH I almost forgot you have so much experience with it since you know 3 people with the kit. You're a joke and once again you talk out of your ass with no experience to back it up besides hear say. My bad for miss reading a post but last I check this was a car forum not an English class.

You're negativity towards the OP is why I started on you. Someone that knows what he is talking about and from the sound of it has credentials to back it up, where as YOU who just typos for the sake of it.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:34 AM

Reapur i did say the oil pump failed..... Very hard to turn .......... Very.......... Which is not normal....Has nothin to do with if I'm a master tech that my oil pump failed..... Its like saying to a doctor u should have known you were goin to get cancer....... Dude ur retarded ...... I said there are other possible factors that could have contributed to this ....Please stop "contributing" to this thread Go be an ass else where ....

Thank you arch angel
Thank you that guy ....

Good bye reapur .....

Na na na na, hey hey hey good bye !!!

Quick Reply: 2 months of boost and BOOOOM !