S2000 Electronics Information and discussion related to S2000 electronics such as ICE, GPS, and alarms.

Question about wiring turn signals!

Old 02-05-2002, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alrite electronic guys, someone wanna help me out please? I have a 98 prelude. I'd post pics but apparently i can't post cuz i dont have enuf posts or i dindt put a VIN in or somethin. Well newayz. ill just explain to u guys. My car regularly is like this: front blinkers are always off, hit the blinker or hazard light and it starts blinking. I also have a sidemarker, doesn't blink, is always on (when the parking light is on, first click). What i WANT to do is, have it so that my front blinkers, are always ON (when the parking lights are on), and when i hit the turn signal, it will blink (note that my bulbs are all SINGLE filament). Does anyone know how to wire it? Again i'll recap.

Currently:
Front blinkers only light up when turn signals are hit
Sidemarker lights are steady burning when parking lights are turned on.

What i want:
Front blinkers to be steady burning (when parking litghts are turned on), but being blinking on and off when turn signals are hit.

(the reason i mention the sidemarker light is that maybe there's a way to tap the wires from the sidemarker to keep the blinkers steady burning also? i dont know)

someone wanna help me out? and tell me what flaws it mite have? (blinkers mite only blink if parking lights are on meaning they wont blink in teh daytime? i dont know -_-)

Help would be appreciated, thanks! =-)