S2000 Brakes and Suspension Discussions about S2000 brake and suspension systems.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Sake Bomb

megan racing ez street coilover

Old 03-03-2011 | 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by FuknS2K
id say take it to private messages but they arent working. haha!

anyways i got my coilovers last night from TeamSNS a sponsor on this board. chris did a great job communicating and has AOL IM which i prefer. props to them.

i should have them installed by this weekend hopefully. cant wait!
pics and review or ban!
Old 03-03-2011 | 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by BrazT
Oh snap.

--

On topic: I'd do some google research to find people who have 20K+ miles on them. Time is the true test of reliability... On that note, go Honda.

Originally Posted by Hirevs2k
see that's what you typed. why wouldn't i take it the wrong way?
His "oh snap" comment was directed towards my "modfest' comment. I got it.

Anyway, sorry that I came off so harsh, it's just hard to give good advice when there is so much that needs to be understood before a person mods their car.
Old 03-05-2011 | 03:13 PM

took this pic with my iphone4. def not the best but its what i have. havent got them installed yet because i havent found anyone with the time.

Old 03-06-2011 | 05:46 PM

^nice
Old 03-10-2011 | 10:18 AM

so far i have the fronts on. doing the rear tonight. stock outta the box (meaning no adjusting of the perches) they left a perfect 2 finger gap in front. i hear the rears are a bit more of a pita because you have to get in the trunk and such. we will see tonight. then off to the alignment shop!
Old 03-10-2011 | 09:46 PM

i love the way they feel to be honest, i had to raise the rear a little bit due to the constant rubbing i was getting, but the driver side rear is sitting a bit higher then the otherside and i measured the distance, so ill be having the alignment tech to adjust them to get them correct, i'm sitting on 17x8+45 and 17x9+35 the ride is alot better then stock and they are pretty smooth, i adjusted them to 8 clicks out from soft for the "street" settings.
Old 03-11-2011 | 04:21 AM

oogies- nice man. so you adjusted 8 clicks on all four corners?

btw guys, i just ordered a set of ez streets last night. can't wait to get em on, lol.
Old 03-23-2011 | 04:05 PM

ok. finally got the word from the seller since they've been on back order. should be shipping by tomorrow and be at my house by next week! i've even tried to order them from some place else other than ebay coz ebay was on back order too (shocked). these have to be that good to be sold out already in one day. lol.

anywho, what should i set my dampers at? 8 clicks in the front and 6 in the rear starting from the hard position? thanks.
Old 03-25-2011 | 04:12 AM

^ bump
Old 03-25-2011 | 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by Hirevs2k
ok. finally got the word from the seller since they've been on back order. should be shipping by tomorrow and be at my house by next week! i've even tried to order them from some place else other than ebay coz ebay was on back order too (shocked). these have to be that good to be sold out already in one day. lol.

anywho, what should i set my dampers at? 8 clicks in the front and 6 in the rear starting from the hard position? thanks.
Yeah mine get here tuesday!! Besides the coilovers are there any other parts that you ordered to go in with the install? I am looking at getting a drive shaft spacer since its recommended and relatively cheap. But besides that...

Quick Reply: megan racing ez street coilover