S2000 Brakes and Suspension Discussions about S2000 brake and suspension systems.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Sake Bomb

megan racing ez street coilover

Old 02-25-2011 | 04:10 PM

sk8ter4life- ok touch base with me when/if you do. thanks

fukns2k- dito.
Old 02-25-2011 | 04:27 PM

The rear does max out with a finger gap and the front will slam all the way.I played with the preload a bit to get it to slam like that. It isn't that low now I only drove it like that for a couple weeks. It was way to low for me.
Old 02-25-2011 | 04:39 PM

ahh i see. thanks.
Old 02-25-2011 | 04:43 PM

Modifiying cars is an objective venture, not a subjective mod fest.
Oh snap.

--

On topic: I'd do some google research to find people who have 20K+ miles on them. Time is the true test of reliability... On that note, go Honda.

Old 02-25-2011 | 04:49 PM

^ i did a quick google search and came up with this. http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-tires-whe...oilovers-3.html i don't think it's the "ez" version.

anything else?

btw, you sound like someone who's a member from here that changed to that user name (BrazT)coz you've only been here for 12 days.

OH SNAP!!

back on top...
Old 02-25-2011 | 06:34 PM

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
Old 03-01-2011 | 03:45 AM

well you did tell me that i should do some google search to find ppl with these coils that has 20k+ miles. right? well i responded back and posted up that link as proof that i did a quick search and that's what i came up with. did you not read that link? or are you too busy trolling around? anyhow, from your post you sounded like someone who is a smart a$$. that's why i responded the way i did.

anyhow, if you have any expereince at all with these coilovers pls chime in with your thoughts. if not then i guess go some place else? read my thread in the first page carefully. thanks
Old 03-01-2011 | 06:12 PM

Woah man, cool your jets. I gave a response that I felt would be helpful. If you're referring to my "oh snap", that wasn't even directed towards you. Perhaps you should take a less critical point of view towards everyone that posts in your thread. And I'm sorry but I have no idea what you mean by me "trolling around".

I'm sorry I haven't had an S2000 long enough or spent time posting in a forum to classify worthy enough to credit a response to your question. From what I've seen, you've snapped at nearly everyone who've posted in here thus far; adding a smily face doesn't make it any less critical. Respect is nice and everyone likes it, but I'm not about to argue with someone over the internet. I'm sorry if I wasted your time...
Old 03-02-2011 | 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by BrazT
Oh snap.

--

On topic: I'd do some google research to find people who have 20K+ miles on them. Time is the true test of reliability... On that note, go Honda.
see that's what you typed. why wouldn't i take it the wrong way? especially this "I'd do some google research". then i replied with a "google research" and with a link to it. did you not read that link? i'll go ahead and give you a brief on it. that link showed a guy that had 20k+ miles on meganracing coilovers and said that he has no problems with it thus far. i'll go ahead and quote this from you "to find people who have 20k+ miles on them." that's with just quick researching and reading. now if i would've went further, i probably would have found more ppl with positive feedbacks.

i snapped at nearly everyone who posted in this thread? you CLEARLY did not read carefully. i know your not gonna do it but i think you should go through these pages again so you can find that i only had one problem with ONE person. the issue was resolved and i learned a lot from him. i'll make it easy, his name was robinson.

and another thing, i don't disrespect anybody unless they disrespect me first. so pls stop trying to make me look like a bad guy. lol.

in any case, your apologies are accepted and WELCOME to the forums.
Old 03-03-2011 | 09:24 AM

id say take it to private messages but they arent working. haha!

anyways i got my coilovers last night from TeamSNS a sponsor on this board. chris did a great job communicating and has AOL IM which i prefer. props to them.

i should have them installed by this weekend hopefully. cant wait!

Quick Reply: megan racing ez street coilover