S2000 Brakes and Suspension Discussions about S2000 brake and suspension systems.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Sake Bomb

anyone use godspeed "gspd" rear camber arms?

Old 10-31-2011, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone use godspeed "gspd" rear camber arms?

I am maxxed out at -2.5 rear camber from being at about 1 finger gap. So i need a feasable camber solution.

Has anyone used the godspeed arms?

Looking for some "been there and done that" feedback.

Thanks guys,
Nathan
Old 10-31-2011, 07:35 PM

Do you have a link to these??
Old 11-01-2011, 04:27 AM

Sure:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/00-09-S2000-...item3cbde8f837
Old 11-01-2011, 07:58 AM

I read a review here somewhere that they are junk and the ones in the back make a lot of noise.I thnk it was some guy in the UK,he posted a video too if i find it ill let you know or Use the searcH
Old 11-01-2011, 08:39 AM

Yeah. I searched, just found like 4 threads about their coilovers. Think i decided against them and am going to ge the spc route.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:43 AM

I just installed those same ones onto my S and they work just fine! Plenty of adjustment for the toe! It was a little tough to install them a bit of a tight fit and the lower bolt required some washers to feel snug but after all that the car runs good. The toe was able to get aligned to spec even after being slammed and I don't hear any noises out of the ordinary! Other than the annoying install issues id recommend them!
Old 11-01-2011, 10:49 AM

Cool. Thanks for the feedback buddy.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:12 AM

you have 1 finger gap and can only get 2.5 degrees of neg camber? somethings wrong
Old 11-04-2011, 10:16 AM

Trying to get positiv, not more neg. I enjoy tire life.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:00 AM

The kit you linked above is for a set of adjustable toe links, not camber adjusters. While the toe links are adjusted when changing camber settings, they are not the primary means of adjusting camber. If you're lowered and shooting for minimum rear camber, adjustable length toe arms may be needed to bring your toe settings back into the normal range, but there are many variables that would affect this relationship - desired toe, ride height, desired camber, etc...

The SPC camber joints work in a different manner. The SPC camber joint replaces the OE upper control arm ball joint and allows for leaning the rear hub in or out, depending on which way you orient the SPC hardware when you install them.

The typical use for adjustable toe links is to tune or eliminate "bump steer", or dynamic toe. This is done by changing the mounting location of the outer spherical joint with respect to the hub assembly. Every adjustable toe arm kit should come with a set of spacers (of various thicknesses) to allow for tuning of the vertical location of the outer spherical joints. That said, adjustable toe arm kits (or anti-bump steer kits) are not just something you can install without properly tuning the shim stack arrangement and taking toe measurements as a function of suspension compression.

Hopefully that clarifies the intended use of the two kits mentioned in this thread.

Quick Reply: anyone use godspeed "gspd" rear camber arms?