S2000 Body and Paint Body kits, paint, ding repair and related discussions

Mugen Style Bumper (Extreme Dimensions)

Old 04-24-2011 | 08:48 PM

Default Mugen Style Bumper (Extreme Dimensions)

Out of boredom, i ordered a mugen style or type m bumper from extreme dimensions. Anyone have first hand experience with this bumper? Hows fitment? Ive searched and searched, but i can only find one picture of it in a for sale thread....

I hope i wont regret ordering this rep too much, although i know it will fit like shit and take some work for it to fit. Anyone have it installed w/ pics?

Ill keep this thread updated when i receive the bumper, and post updates of the install once i get it.
Old 04-24-2011 | 11:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Not sure about the fitment...but I believe one member had it on his car (it was red) It definitely won't be a perfect fit, but this bumper also doesn't look anything like the real Mugen SS bumper. I believe the picture they use is of the real bumper...
Old 04-24-2011 | 11:57 PM

Well f@#k me silly lol.. Wish i woulda searched that up before i clicked around....
Old 04-25-2011 | 12:14 AM
Former Sponsor

I found this old post for your reference:

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/826...ont-test-pipe/
Old 04-25-2011 | 02:19 AM

Wow! that might be the worst looking replica bumper I've ever seen.
Old 04-25-2011 | 07:59 AM
Former Sponsor

I think if you look at the bumper in question. Its been through a lot. Still in decent shape for someone to buy it and just get the crack fixed. We do stand behind the quality of our products and will make sure our customers are content with their purchases. Joe-G, don't sweat over there. You are getting a good bumper. I highly recommend that you take to a professional for the prep/paint/install. Also, I always recommend that you do a test fit before actually painting the bumper. That way, if for ANY reason there is a manufacturer defect we will take care of it. Sometimes even M&M's have two peanuts in one. Nothing is ever perfect, but we try our very best to get there!
Old 04-29-2011 | 04:50 AM

Along the same lines - wondering what the fitment is like on the Carbon Creations J's Front?
Old 05-03-2011 | 03:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by doorman
Along the same lines - wondering what the fitment is like on the Carbon Creations J's Front?

Our Carbon Creations and Couture have near perfect fitment.
Old 05-06-2011 | 03:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Joe-G
Out of boredom, i ordered a mugen style or type m bumper from extreme dimensions. Anyone have first hand experience with this bumper? Hows fitment? Ive searched and searched, but i can only find one picture of it in a for sale thread....

I hope i wont regret ordering this rep too much, although i know it will fit like shit and take some work for it to fit. Anyone have it installed w/ pics?

Ill keep this thread updated when i receive the bumper, and post updates of the install once i get it.

Any updates?
Old 07-17-2011 | 07:56 PM

I have the Carbon Creations J's Front? and the its not a great fit.In fact when i took it to a company that makes top quality carbon parts he pointed out that its
twisted and also pointed out all the scratches in the clear coat/gel coat when we were in very good light in his workshop.so i hope when fitted the clear coat doesnt crack and the flat and polish sorts out the scratches.on the up side it looks pretty cool with only slight imperfections in the carbon weve around each air duct.
JUST BEING HONEST

Quick Reply: Mugen Style Bumper (Extreme Dimensions)