S2000 Body and Paint Body kits, paint, ding repair and related discussions

Anyone have experiance with DURAFLEX?

Old 11-20-2013, 03:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have experiance with DURAFLEX?

Any opinion on Durafelx body parts? thinking about one of their bumpers and some side skirts. How is fit?
Old 11-25-2013, 11:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had some duraflex parts. They had TONS of small cracks that all needed ground out and filled. I wouldn't recommend their parts to anyone till they improve their quality!
Old 11-25-2013, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by RUEHL925
I had some duraflex parts. They had TONS of small cracks that all needed ground out and filled. I wouldn't recommend their parts to anyone till they improve their quality!
What did it run you at the body shop to have the work done on it?
Old 12-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Former Sponsor

OP, which parts were you looking at specifically?

Shoot me over a PM with the parts and your zip code and I will be more than happy to provide you with your forum member pricing.

All aftermarket body parts will require some kind of work to them (sanding, filling, primer, paint, etc), However we do stand behind our products, and should any item be defective we will gladly take care of you.

We have been in the business for 13 years, and are currently expanding our warehouse from 100,000 Sq Ft to 150,000 Sq Ft to accomodate all our new parts. Shoot me a PM, hopefully we can do some business.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:04 PM

bull sh*t I got a amuse wide body kit and it was piss poor quality. luckily I had a good body guy do the work. he's been doing this stuff over 30 years and he said this kit was terrible as far as quality of the parts. funny they didn't stand behind my parts. forget ed!
Old 02-24-2014, 09:12 PM

I got an ASM rep bumper and it fit like crap.
Luckily I can do the work myself, but if I had to pay a shop to fit and paint the bumper it probably would have cost me the same as a real deal ASM bumper.
Sorry but, won't buy their stuff again.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:00 PM

Yea to add to it I'm going through the hassle of trying to find someone to correct the fitment on them right now. I actually popped in this forum cause I was going to start a thread and see if anyone knows a bodyshop that will actually retrofit the fenders I had installed. But to directly answer your question I would try and find a better fitting alternative or at least find a bodyshop first that has experience with DURAFLEX and make sure they are comfortable with working with the parts. Good luck. Hopefully you find something.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:28 AM

Shine is probably your best bet for rep parts
Old 03-07-2014, 03:04 PM

I have the rear Dura flex fender extension on my wide bodied S and I can attest that the quality is not that great

They do not sit square on the rear fender and you can see a small gap so I did not want to mold them and have potential cracking off the rear fenders so I will endure these until I redo the exterior of my S

I would say steer clear
Old 03-09-2014, 05:35 PM

funny ED. I just ran across one your adds. along with your add that high quality, you also get an installation guide and install hardware. this was in your add. funny I didn't get the guide nor the hardware kit. and you wonder why i'm so down on your company. stand behind what you advertise. no bs here ! just the truth. if you would like to discuss this further, pm ,me. would be interesting to here from your company and hear what you have to say on the matter.

Quick Reply: Anyone have experiance with DURAFLEX?