Prairie Redliners Canadian Prairie Provinces. Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba

2nd Annual EDMONTON Cars & Coffee in support of the Stollery Children's Hospital

Old 08-29-2012, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd Annual EDMONTON Cars & Coffee in support of the Stollery Children's Hospital

Save the date: Sept. 8th 10am - 1pm

2nd Annual EDMONTON Cars and Coffee in support of the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation - Sept. 8, 2012 at the Second Cup in Magrath (23rd Ave and Rabbit Hill road). All proceeds to go to the children that need our help. Please come out with your cars or just come out and see Edmonton's top cars and support this great cause. Spread the word and let's raise some funds for our children's hospital.

Last year we had 15 Ferrari's a bunch of Lamo's, other exotic and high performance cars totaling 100 plus cars. There will be a silent auction, door prizes, and gift bags for cars entered.

See you there!
Old 09-03-2012, 08:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stopped by last year, some really nice cars turned up. I'll probably come check it out again this year!
Old 09-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Did anyone else go? We went for maybe 20-30 minutes only, around noon. I think a bunch of cars may have left by then. Seeing an Aventador up close, along with the 458 Spyder in the metal, as pretty cool. The black and orange GT3RS was hot too, but the star of the show for me was an oooold Lotus Elan. What a nice car. I want one.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by saaboteur
Did anyone else go? We went for maybe 20-30 minutes only, around noon. I think a bunch of cars may have left by then. Seeing an Aventador up close, along with the 458 Spyder in the metal, as pretty cool. The black and orange GT3RS was hot too, but the star of the show for me was an oooold Lotus Elan. What a nice car. I want one.
I didn't get a chance to go, was away... but I bet that Aventador and Italia spyder was awesome in the flesh! Any pictures of them?
Old 09-13-2012, 08:17 PM

I managed to snap a few! Here is a selection. I meant to post them earlier but never got around to it.

I also forgot to mention the nice pair of Ferrari 308s, representing a (relatively) affordable way into Ferrari ownership. Tempting...

I actually didn't get many good photos of the 458 and Aventador as too many people were milling about when I was looking at them.