Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska
View Poll Results: what city?
Federal Way
71.43%
Renton
21.43%
Kent
0%
Tacoma
7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

south end meet

Old 08-23-2013, 08:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike is right , so why don't we get Mike to set up the location,time, and when to meet? What do you think Mike? I can do photo shoots of all that will be going with my handy dandy Nikon lol. I can volunteer my time to do that so everyone gets exposure also
Old 08-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Community Organizer

Received 554 Likes on 506 Posts

Mike thanks for chiming in. I agree if you feel the South end meets have been working for you guys, then don’t fix it. It does seem by the pole that many support the Wings place, so if you want me to update the current Sticky as Danjoy suggested let me know, otherwise I will leave it as is and you can continue to work out meet details from week to week with the guys as you have been doing.

Mike you have put a lot of effort into trying to get something going down there over the years and you have been with the club for a long, long time. I think you should take the lead on organizing your meets down there, and I would recommend you have a second guy you trust to help fill in for you if you cant be present one week. The idea is just to set this up so you guys can have the best chance at being successful.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I try to come out to the south end meets whenever I can but something always seems to come up during the south end meets. As for location I'm more inclined to come to federal way rather than Renton as I'm already coming up from Olympia. I've been a member of the south end for a while but I don't think I could lead this group as I don't check the boards as much as I used to. I know a while back some members who lived in Renton wouldn't come to the federal way meets because it was "too far" for them instead of right down the road but if I'm coming from Olympia for a meet I don't think there's any room to complain.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Watch this space for dates and places - meetup suggestions always welcomed!

The idea of Buffalo Wild Wings in Federal Way works as a primary meet UNLESS someone has another idea of where to meet, greet or drive. BUT being on a Friday someone should get there early to grab a table.

If you don't like it, don't go.

If you have another idea, put in a reply.

As quick as it is to get on our phones to see what's next, it will work.

Originally Posted by s2000Junky
Mike thanks for chiming in. I agree if you feel the South end meets have been working for you guys, then don’t fix it. It does seem by the pole that many support the Wings place, so if you want me to update the current Sticky as Danjoy suggested let me know, otherwise I will leave it as is and you can continue to work out meet details from week to week with the guys as you have been doing.

Mike you have put a lot of effort into trying to get something going down there over the years and you have been with the club for a long, long time. I think you should take the lead on organizing your meets down there, and I would recommend you have a second guy you trust to help fill in for you if you cant be present one week. The idea is just to set this up so you guys can have the best chance at being successful.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post