Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Service Advisor: Bellevue Honda/Honda of Bellevue

Old 08-06-2007, 11:46 AM

Received 805 Likes on 716 Posts

I was more referring to the original post with its atrocious spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.

By the way... I would never recommend buying a car from Bellevue. They're a ripoff and the sales people are, for the most part, incompetent assholes.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:48 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

while we're at it, lynnwood honda has got to be the single worst dealership I have come across, especially service wise.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i went to buy my first car from there and i would never go back for that.

as a side note the parts counter guy aaron is beyond good. i do go there. he is knowledgeable, listens well and provides great service. he leterally ran around the shop getting an order placed for me minutes before the deadline.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly,Aug 6 2007, 11:46 AM
I was more referring to the original post with its atrocious spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.

By the way... I would never recommend buying a car from Bellevue. They're a ripoff and the sales people are, for the most part, incompetent assholes.
oh that, fat kid...that means fat fingers
Old 08-06-2007, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by street_ruler,Aug 6 2007, 11:01 AM
i went in with a bent spindle/knuckle and all i wanted was the knuckle to be replaced. i had speced it all out and the upper/lower control arms were just fine. they kept insisting that they needed to do many other things tha had already been taken care of.

i've used bellevue honda with my grandparents civiv, our accord, s2k, pilot and my sisters civic 2dr. none of the places were nearly as good as burien honda. hands down. dont believe me? try it. if im wrong what ever. if not then guess what you just found a great new place to go.

back to the knuckle.

even after the repair was complete at burien they went ahead and aligned my car for free being as i had the life time alignment at firestone. they took it down there had them do the work and brought it back at no charge to me. the did all the leg work at no monetary benifit to themselves what-so-ever. plus they gave me a loaner car the day of and untill whenever it was best for me to com get my own car which turned out to be 5 days after the repair was complete.

when i went to go get my s2k they had it parked away from all the other cars, in the shade and when i asked why it wasnt out front the guy said that they didnt want it in with the other cars due to its good shape they wanted to make sure it stayed that way.

keep that kind of stuff in mind when working with a service department. anyone can replace parts but its what happens beyond the garage that really makes the difference.
you speak as though we're new here. your one-off case is a rare one esp with kathy/glen. i've put on nearly 60K miles on 2 S2000s and have consistently taken my car to bellevue for service and everytime they treated me with mutual respect. i'm the one holding the kathy/glen pom poms and still do.

cheerlead on for burien, but don't come in here talking like you've been there done that and cast a negative light on glen without clearly explaining yourself and building some sort of local credibility.

if glen says it needs more done do i believe him? yes i do. i am betting that your assessment wasn't nearly as thorough as glen's so glen was in a position to give u back your car half-arse fixed, but 100% fulfilling your request for a simple knuckle replacement... or he would do the right thing to advise you to do some additonal things to make sure your car was right.

cry me a river sucka
Old 08-06-2007, 02:25 PM

wo easy pal. i said nothing directly to your best friends glen/kathy i dont care about the single combo thats great. im talking about the department as a whole.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:33 PM
RT

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

it's all just individual people .......... sounds like when people talk about Boeing or Mircosoft like they are an entity that makes decisions (always it's just individual dumb fuqs working there making "bad choices" as viewed in retrospect by know-it-all armchair motherfuqing QB's on an internet BB full of retards ).
Old 08-06-2007, 07:10 PM

Checkout Mainstreet Autoworks in Monroe

Link

Tony runs/owns the place and is a very very good friend of mine, I actually used to work there for him for a couple years. He can't do warranty work but almost everything else he can do with better customer service than a dealership and lower prices. I can also vouch for the technicians that work there being very good people!
Old 08-06-2007, 07:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a thread this turned into! LOL
Old 08-06-2007, 08:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JawKnee,Aug 6 2007, 08:50 PM
What a thread this turned into! LOL
You mean
Originally Posted by RT,Aug 6 2007, 06:33 PM
armchair motherfuqing QB's on an internet BB full of retards ).
?

Quick Reply: Service Advisor: Bellevue Honda/Honda of Bellevue